TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airon0828

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

sorry for all the pics... i couldn't help myself
tongue.gif

(*edit - had to add the side profile... i couldn't get a proper shot earlier today - Nike, PLEASE take note of the shape
ohwell.gif
)
this was me....
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

and now
mad.gif
cuz they are my size and the price
nice pickup man!
x2!  Gooey, awesome pickup!

Dope stuff Fam!

KVN...dope IDs.

G...sick pic up and those pics are
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Chris...dope %@* pics of Tahoe! I'd like to go some day. Did you snowboard or ski?

Mitch...how bout throw a big S DUBL up on that wall
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

peace Fam!

Originally Posted by JC5123

damn just seen corgi has some am90 heat up for all you big footers out there
shoooooot forget that big foot stuff, somebody better hop on those size 10 silver surfers PRONTO!

Mornin to ya all............for today:

Yeah Mitch, my 2 Teams as well.....they almost had a win last night, but expected.

Cris.

cris- thats a sick photo....

i think im a stay in all day today to much rain & sleet goin on outside...that $#+! is ridiculous...:smh

What's up fam!

Mitch -  that's really cool, what's the method?
nerd.gif
 And are the colored portions just different color tape?
Cris - nice
pimp.gif

I get the feeling we're going to be doused with sick pickups in the next few days
smokin.gif

No maxes at work today (as usual
ohwell.gif
). Perhaps later.....

Have a good one fam!

EDIT:  Just saw these in an auction, can't remember the last time I saw the women's CW of these
eek.gif
.  Dang, bubble!

2e2nu48.jpg

What up all.  Hope everything is good with the FAM.

Sorry I haven't been postin too much lately.  Been too busy openin all these boxes that have been coming in....
laugh.gif

Gooey- Go Team SIA!!! 
tired.gif

grin.gif

Stunning 99's btw!! 
6 pairs in the last week, with one more hopefully solidifying on Friday I've been hunting forever now. 
Pattas coming out shortly that I'll have to get somehow...and a few other releases I've been looking forward to.
Seems to be all or nothing lately.  Hopefully when I get frustrated during my next "drought" and can't find anything,
looking back to this time frame will get me through it.

-Andrew-

What up Fam!

Mitch - dope idea.
Cris - love those id's
pimp.gif

Seth -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drew - history project?
nerd.gif

my id's should FINALLY be here tomorrow....they really stretched this one to the 6 week limit
tired.gif

edit - new lights...i could do with out that perf panel but eff it, that's minor! USA and Holland versions......you already know i'll be going in on both pairs
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

01032010nikeairmaxlight.jpg

01032010nikeairmaxlightl.jpg

and some new 90's as well....
05-01-2010_nike_am90_volt_large.jpg

via endclothing

What up Fam? I'll be doing a Ustream mix live later tonight, prob starting around 9pm EST or so. It's going to be a Guru / Gang Starr set for the most part. True heads, don't miss out!

I'm waiting on a couple pick ups to arrive, hopefully they'll be here soon...

dave.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Andrew, how's your little history project coming along?
wink.gif

I can chime in on this by saying- BETTER THAN EXPECTED.  lol. wouldn't you say Andrew? 
wink.gif
tongue.gif

LOL.  Ya, much much better than expected Brian!!
Thanks for all the help the FAM provided, especially Oli! You Sir, are the man.
I'll be filling everyone in shortly once another FAM member signs off on it.

The Hollands should actually be an SF Giants model instead, haha, being I'm from SF......they look dope though, Perf and Mesh, can't go wrong with the mixture.

Cris.

J - can't get past the perf panel, ruins the shoe IMO, but, is it me or do ALL of those have "ripstop nylon" in place of mesh? seems like Nike is ODing on that as of late. I don't mind it though, I kinda like the nylon. it's definitely durable, breathable and flexible. people complain about creasing but I don't think it's as big a problem when they shoe is on your foot. those 90s are very interesting.

briannnnnnnnnnnn & baybully - thanks for the kind words. ive already accepted and im moving to maryland next week. unfortunately its still a suit and tie gig
ohwell.gif

G - nice pickups as always, your collection is crazy man.

dave - cant wait for the mixing later, def post a link.

Cris - Warriors Motto, "There's ALWAYS next season!"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Sdubl - I'll take it into consideration lol
Larrivee - Thanks! The FAM one was first cut out of the colored paper then blue taped around the letters. The Warriors logo was completely free hand. My girl also did some AM drawings I might post later... She's always asking for inspiration and I always point her to shoes or TAF haha
Mayhem -
eek.gif
Very nice pickups! I agree wit Cris the "SF Giants" CW is really dope!
Prok - Count me in on the ustream tonight!

Cant wait for the "heat" wave to come in!!! I've got high expectations now lol

Whats up guys been to busy reading and catching up every day to actually think I have anything good to say. Woke up to an email w/ a nike digital gc from NDC for $200 from a certain female individual haha. Was going to relax for a bit after getting the new Neons the other day and wait for comets, grapes, and infrareds but I guess I gotta get myself another ID or somethin. Anything on main NDC site i may have overlooked lately?

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Mayhem -
eek.gif
Very nice pickups! I agree wit Cris the "SF Giants" CW is really dope!
sorry for the confusion, those aren't my pickups......YET.....hehehe

the pics are from the website i posted under them.

Denver - i agree with u, i would have preferred mesh and a solid panel behind the swoosh....but a soft ripstop nylon is just as well accepted. anything but stiff mesh/ripstop, horsehair, patent & leather(toebox)
laugh.gif

Cris - now that u said that SF colorway, i can't help but have evil custom thoughts of making the mudguard black or a dark grey. (making them resemble Chris' 2006 AM1 ID cw)

....warrios motto should be: "choking since Latrell"
eek.gif
tongue.gif

ahhhhh here comes that good old TSIA feeling 
devil.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

more angles:
01-03-2010_nike_airmaxlight_blkorange_detail2.jpg

01-03-2010_nike_airmaxlight_whtred_detail1_1.jpg

Mayhem - Oh I see lol... Well Im sure you'll get em soon enough so that's just future props! And dont get me started with the horse hair...
smh.gif

Cris - Our injuries are a joke!  We picked up so many new people just to have the minimum amount of players, we might as well be the Golden State D-League All-Stars...

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Mayhem - Oh I see lol... Well Im sure you'll get em soon enough so that's just future props! And dont get me started with the horse hair...
smh.gif

Cris - Our injuries are a joke!  We picked up so many new people just to have the minimum amount of players, we might as well be the Golden State D-League All-Stars...

laugh.gif
You're damn right.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom