TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Fam!
great stuff all around, didn't wear any maxes today....too damn cold
cold.gif

Chris/Dan - great shots, might have to start asking y'all to make me some wallpapers 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

off to check out the probowl....NFC ftw...
pimp.gif

blakperl - thanks man, i meant to give you my 'stamp' as well but forgot my fault. you contribute a lot to this thread

ray - appreciate the words, ill get a pic for you tomorrow in some natural light. ill get the livestrong yellow in there as well

jay - thanks, dope bursts yourself man. im still on the hunt for my first pair

those 'stash' IDs up there looks cool blakperl. im thinking of making those dave white IDs like sneakfiend did a few pages back.

RL- Ya think so? Hmmm, lemme try it.  Hyper blue specks, white, or marina blue?  I kinda like tha ones I posted and I like Cincy's too.  I probably like his more cause he's a damn beast with this stuff man!! 
Viv & Jay-Thanx.

Dan- I've never seen that color

blakperl wrote:
Fellas, for those of you that are 11.5, how do the Pattas fit?  I'm thinking about the corduroy pair but there isn't any 11.5's.  I have the QS in red and sz 11had to do cause there weren't any 11.5's.  Just curious if the material makes 'em tighter or could I pull off an 11?  Also, is $130.00 too much?  I can only think the price is gonna get crazy as the shoes are drying up or have already dried up.

Thanx in advance

vS Dub-Thanx

Black...go with Hyper Blue Specks IMO that'll make em complete.

Edge...those PWs
mad.gif

dope stuff Fam...LAkers FTW!!!!

VC: Thanks, FAM!

After my Janury iDs orders get delivered, I may pull the trigger on a Stash-inspired pair. Here's my rendition of the Stash95 cw. I'm tryin' to utililze the new colors and colors I haven't ordered yet...

f4gymc.jpg

NIKE-STASH-AIR-MAX95.jpg

If only Marina Blue speckles were available...
frown.gif

^ T....yeah, add the blue specks, then order those things, those are dope.

Oh yeah, just get 2 more approvals from Justin, Mic, and/or Oli, then you'll be good, you got my approval.

Cris.

Cris-Thanx, Mayhem just PM'ed me.  Almost there.

ILLY-See, now here you go. Damn You!!  Now I gotta look @ urs, mine & Cincy's.  I don't have a clue now.  When tha ol' lady kicks me out cause my money is short, please remember you are all to blame and somebody betta make room on their couch for a brutha.

blakperl, I guess I just love those teal/infrared Structures a lot,
laugh.gif

I remember seeing an 11.5 on the auction site a while back. They tend to pop up when you least expect it but most of the sizes are either 8-9.5 range or beyond a 12. But the fact you have a pair of lime AM90s makes me a bit jealous
laugh.gif

So Much Sole: have to give this guy some extra props for those Air Nomo Max 2s (no swaglist)

I never knew they made a second Nomo Max but the details on this shoe are pretty amazing to behold just from looking at the pics. The elephant print embedded within the "airmax" logo, the other swirly pattern on the sole, and also that iridescence behind the swooshes on the side. Very dope shoes.

I wonder what fitted you have on deck to match them...

I'm battling some sort of cold now...but the Fam continues to deliver.
pimp.gif

dan- wow i have never seen that cw before and they look amazing!

new pickup thanks to NWT, og tailwinds

...sorry about the dog

Nice OG Tailwinds. Not sure why Nike decided to change the red to orange when they re-released last year...

Threw in the speckles, now I'm playing with the swoosh.  I like black, fog or even obsidian.  Playing with the laces too.  I gotta sleep on it, hahahaha.
Good call on tha speckles fellas.

hahahahah I'm scrolling down reading, and I'm like...did someone just pick up a dog... nice pickup...

Yea that speckled sole makes a difference... (heads to nike ID)

Just checking in fellas, tons of good stuff. 
pimp.gif
.  Not even gonna try to address all of it.  No AMs this weekend, too much snow on the ground
tired.gif

Dan - '96..................'twas a good year
pimp.gif
.  Haha, nice TWs!

Whats up yall? Lazy Sunday for me...

Jibby - Nice pic!
VC21 - Lovin ur 1600 contribution! Lots of kicks on my "wanted" list...
Andrew - Welcome to the thread! Nice AMs!
Jay - Dope bursts! Still searchin' for my first pair as well.
Blak - Welcome to the FAM bro! And i agree go with the speckles for the Stash inspired...
Brian - That blue Tylenol PM syrup knocks all my colds away...
Eorr - Dope pickup and dog!
Jeff - How many 2009s do u have?!

Is anyone else having problems with Nike ID?

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Whats up yall? Lazy Sunday for me...

Jeff - How many 2009s do u have?!

Is anyone else having problems with Nike ID?
I have had around 20.  Currently have about 15 and have 2 more iDs on the way.

iD is working for me, but it would be better for my wallet if it weren't.

Wore these to my old h.s.'s bball game on Friday:

4173356944_6eafbd6e8d_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom