TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys, sorry if this has been posted already. I tried to do a search but can't seem to find one.

I plan to id this pair but am not sure about the details. has anyone done one like it? please post actual pics if you do.

also can anyone verify the material on the base, is it leather or rip stop nylon? which is better? thanks
^ dope. i was actually trying to find the right red for those for my ID but cant seem to find the right shade. pigeon inspired, eh...i too would like to know the details.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Sup guys, here chilling waiting for the Jets defense to show attack Manning

You already know. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

S dub, that was probably the longest post in AM FAM history,
roll.gif

Your Structures were beat after two wears?  Try 70-80+ wears:

oi9hlz.jpg

242sgvn.jpg

am4col.jpg

kcl1t2.jpg

Perhaps I'll find an excuse to wear either of these today for Jets-related reasons:

b631576dce55846da64b7bb724f8199c92f03e2.jpg

8d115564c35a8c642c46a9b1f1c596bed02d4ad.jpg

those UNDFTD stabs look pretty good I must say, I would definitely like to see how they turn out

Briannn those TN airs (second pair) look good, comfy?? Seen those sneakers for years but have never stuck my foot in a pair

No worries Greg.....I like honest opinions, I agree though now, back then I was hyped I was getting a custom from Tony, but I don't think I can rock those things now.

And thanks for the acronym lesson, always saw them, but wondered what they meant.

Ray, cool Stabdefeateds, do it son.

Cris.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Briannn those TN airs (second pair) look good, comfy?? Seen those sneakers for years but have never stuck my foot in a pair

Comfort is decent though the OGs were much better.  However a lot of the ones before 2002-2003 run the risk of cracking.

Quality is poor as the paint chips a lot.  Otherwise they're a fairly decent shoe

haha...Briannn, theyr're not beat, but they just dont look too fresh anymore
ohwell.gif
, and correction Ive worn em 3 times. Damn yours are beat. Dont you have like 2 other pairs on ice though?

Thanks Briannnn

recent pickups

still looking for the brown/purple pair..... and question for the fam... what are these worth??

Originally Posted by s dubl

haha...Briannn, theyr're not beat, but they just dont look too fresh anymore
ohwell.gif
, and correction Ive worn em 3 times. Damn yours are beat. Dont you have like 2 other pairs on ice though?

One on ice and one "thawed" (previously worn and cleaned up)

RL Treyce- Those grey Huaraches are pretty high up on my wanted list. very nice pair

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys, sorry if this has been posted already. I tried to do a search but can't seem to find one.

I plan to id this pair but am not sure about the details. has anyone done one like it? please post actual pics if you do.

also can anyone verify the material on the base, is it leather or rip stop nylon? which is better? thanks
^ dope. i was actually trying to find the right red for those for my ID but cant seem to find the right shade. pigeon inspired, eh...i too would like to know the details.
i think that's because that picture is a little over-saturated in photoshop... it's hot red and it doesn't come out looking quite like that in real life...

I took a stab at the color breakdown here, it's really not all that difficult to figure out, there's only so many options... 

also, was messing around before the games started today... nothing newer than '05, all with fat bubbles...

and wow @ braylon edwards running that one in!

Off to Disneyland with my girl today...

Recycled...
28lwdva.jpg

Ray - Stabs are dope!
RL - Nice huaraches! I forgot to mention, HOHLA might have gotten a restock on the og black/red 09s. I saw a lot on display yesterday. Try giving them a call if ur interested.
Denver -
eek.gif
Very clean sir!

Have a good one FAM!

-Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom