TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
utterly amazing cubanbee! you are always doing big things...

and very nice am2 lights oli

==aaron

Originally Posted by slingman

damn, cubanbeee!

Today...
sig_bg2.gif

Peace!

man i thought of that exact color way for a am1 nice joints guess ill have to switch things around pretty ill

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

I've got quite a few more photos on there, but I didn't want to turn into a 'hey look at what I've got' post...

WE WANT MORE ... WE WANT MORE !!!

please show us ... heat is always welcome

good morning mic ... good morning fam

patience Gertjan...there are enough for sale racks...

nice Pho...

Kev, love the neons...btw u had anytime to check out Kicks/Hi for me for fitteds?

Originally Posted by micmorales

btw u had anytime to check out Kicks/Hi for me for fitteds?

there are plenty of different fitteds. tell me your size (no h omo) and i will head down there to take some pics tonight and pm you.

Hey,
Kinda busy picking up some extra holiday hours
sick.gif
, but the money is
smile.gif

Rocked a lace switch yesterday, took a quick pic today. Any feedback?
8aurr4z.jpg

I think I shoulda pulled the laces tighter first.

Later

yeah i know mike that's why i cancelled my pairs @ tedt his store and only trade the pairs for my pair of homegrowns

Mic - Thanks, yeah I suck at adjusting my camera for "bad"/lack of light, and at creating "good" light. Also the lacesare slightly discolored being they are from late 70's/early 80's just a guess do to the packaging. Also, that is some heat right there in your pic.

Corwin - Post a pic, if you get some time. I just wasn't feeling the white laces.

Phor - You had to start showing off
tongue.gif
. I'menvious.

Kev - Neon bubble is
pimp.gif

I have a question is this color Atom Red below the same color as the 2nd pic? If not does someone have an Air Max 90 in Atom Red to show me i am creating oneand want to know how the Red looks.

80xnzu9.jpg

7y4lx88.jpg

the pair on the bottom is infrared and in real life it is very pinkish. the atom red looks like a dark red. they look like 2 completely different colors iexpect.

laugh.gif
at Ucasta

Phil..May? make it around late May and celebrate my Bday!! Just playin..that would be hella dope though!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

^ nice

85k8874.jpg

those are fire.i love dark solid color uppers with bright accents. anyone seen the am97 lux in niketown? they going for 200gbp, and no i didnt stutter.200GBP. NO STITCHING ON THEM WHATSOEVER.FULL 3M SHOES. EVEN THE AIRBAG AND MIDSOLE IS 3M COATED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom