TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^those slim shady's and shima 2's hurt.....
frown.gif

Tyler - nice twist on the kenya inspired.
pimp.gif

with the possibility of patchwork, i might have to make some "ebayhemgatz" id's
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Justin - They should just add the "no id" option to save a ton of trouble. Well at least u got something out of it. They shoulda hooked u up with afree ID lol
Eorr - Very nice pickups! I still need them bursts!

My IDs are in Louisville finally! Hope the storm here doesn't delay em...

Nice Jus...I have an "ebay" AM1 in my locker as well, but I don't think I'll be buying them.......

Cris.

Mitchell - i was aiming for that, but that was shot down even before i could suggest it
laugh.gif

Cris - yea, i doubt i would order it either. jus made it for the fun of making it i guess.

i got a few other wild ones, i'll post after lunch....i'm starving lol

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

....considering it is after 6pm....I would be hungry for lunch too
laugh.gif

im taking pictures
glasses.gif

Those shady bursts a page back hurt... and that price is awesome... still hunting for a pair...

Originally Posted by blakperl

Mayhem was gracious enough to hook this up, Thanx. Thanx for the suggestion S Dub. Dank, hope you didn't mind.

These are real nice. You made these from nike ID??

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

....considering it is after 6pm....I would be hungry for lunch too
laugh.gif

im taking pictures
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
....well dinner i guess. i got the odd schedule at work,works perfect with my nocturnal/night owl habits.....not too well with the rest of the world.

Tyler & Mayhem... I see you two
pimp.gif

k1orrl.jpg

I wanna re-do these now!

fxtisi.jpg

3445pnc.jpg

rky8w5.jpg

6nzexj.jpg

o05vu1.jpg

That's it for now! haha Out do some runnin' in Lunartrainers...

wow, y'all popping off with the branded IDs. looking good fellas! don't get into any copyright infringement issues tho. jk

i still maintain that i had this idea first with the usa flag patch on the usa iD tongue. I just never followed through, lol.
tongue.gif
(i'm kidding of course, I realize that anybody could have thought thisidea up at any time). on that same subject, I had a funny idea today, and I might do it with some 90s or something, but I saw a postal carrier downtown withsome crazy post office gear on and I thought to myself, hmmm. I've worked with mail, I love getting packages in the mail, i love the colors of theUSPS.... US Mail iD's with the eagle patch! haha. I will do this, one day...

eorr - amazing price on DS shadys. personally I prefer the grey/white GR bursts, but shady's are very buttery as well. shima's are slick also, greatpickups.

these two pairs in this size have proven to be mighty elusive through my years of sneaker love...
I truly have never seen the teals for sale, DS at that...these were harder to obtain than any atmos colab...the price is less but the value is far greater forme
the storms were an added bonus because it is rare to stumble upon in my size as well....ian, nothing but love and thanks for making it happen!

persistence pays off boys....a very happy day for me indeed
smokin.gif

4291007697_7072a5031b_o.jpg

4291747050_ddfbbb6e21_o.jpg

4291007945_60b63ca7cd_o.jpg

ps....my IDs arrive tomorrow...at least one pair

brick - really sick pickups dude, i really need those storms!
ray - dope IDs up there, really liking the UNDFTDs
brian - thanks for the reminder i might have to go looking for a usa flag at a craft store lol

ILLustRAYt,

Im a big fan of those Wu's and Pharells, I might look into doing the Wu c/w myself, probably with a black outsole though. Props.

Justin,

At least you managed to get a little something for your "troubles". Nice work
laugh.gif

As for me,

waiting to get my shipping notice on a few IDs I made, probably will be another week or so at least though
ohwell.gif

I already have a feeling I might be disappointed with one of my pairs, used that white suede upper (should have went with hyper blue)...worried it'll be"bone" like other white suedes Ive seen.

Got a few other designs in my locker I want to go ahead and get made already, a black/fog/silver/purple and a black/white/silver/lime green, along with a 95that I put together that I REALLY like...
*Edit

Brick,

Props on the pickups, especially the teals. Very rarely, if ever, do I see those f/s, let alone DS (just like you mentioned).

& 2300 for me....nice....

Damn Brick............ok that hate is over but the jealousy has kicked in. Good to know the FAM stays getting goods!

Originally Posted by tak

Damn Brick............ok that hate is over but the jealousy has kicked in. Good to know the FAM stays getting goods!
mike, you still have those pattas....and I am still salty at my batting order to swing at them....so don't be too salty...keep it in the FAMis the name of the game.

Thanks for all the love guys, it does truly feel gooooood....addicting to say the least.
smokin.gif

That star on the forefoot makes all the diffence, those heinies look sweet as a nut.

Today, recycled:

Originally Posted by s dubl

Briannn, Edwin...they usually have some dope windrunners at Ross, or at least the ones I go to...
I have never seen a Ross here in New York.
frown.gif

Brick, dope pickups. same goes for eorr23.

Justin starting a nikeID revolution...Team AM FAM making moves in 2010.
pimp.gif

damn those teals. i remember when i found them for 60 overseas but shipping was like 30 and that was back when i didn't wanna spend that much on them. thatwas like 4-5 years ago lol. i gotta find some now !

My favorite air max 95s in the collection
Never thought I'd part way with these but I have to.I will never find these again.
frown.gif

size 10 for sale. PM me for details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom