TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
roll.gif

denver - thanks, i was going to make them with neptune blue but i like the navy much better.

by the way does anyone have am90 IDs with the nylon toebox? hows the quality?

Yeah, I was just curious cause so many people return their kicks that are personalized. Mine are great, no complaints. Wondering bout er'body else.

Thanx

9/10 times those IDs will be sent to factory stores... you'll be suprised what people will buy when they have no idea whats going on. I've come acrossIDs in outlets, nothing worth buying though.

Cleveland- you wanted a size 12 in stash BWs?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
@ me passing a DS pair onto Tak and he didn't pull the trigger. If only I knew you wanted a pair.

quick question guys, did the ID's come with a receipt? just out of curiosity, i don't remember my ID's having a receipt, if there's no receipt,how do you return it?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

quick question guys, did the ID's come with a receipt? just out of curiosity, i don't remember my ID's having a receipt, if there's no receipt, how do you return it?

come on now, the answer is on this and the previous page...

Dallas- I must have been flat broke to pass those up. I don't even remember you tossing them my way lol

quick question guys, did the ID's come with a receipt? just out of curiosity, i don't remember my ID's having a receipt, if there's no receipt, how do you return it?

i'm returning mine to an outlet near by cuz i don't feel like waiting a week or two for my money back, plus i have a printer to print my own returnlabel and don't feel like waiting for nike to mail me one.

it is lame they don't just come with a receipt tho.

Thanks to the homie JON giving me the heads up about them Am1s ...

Sucks I was in class and couldnt order a pair.

but the homie got me covered.

Appreciate it G
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm returning mine to an outlet near by cuz i don't feel like waiting a week or two for my money back, plus i have a printer to print my own return label and don't feel like waiting for nike to mail me one.

it is lame they don't just come with a receipt tho.
cool, thanks, i was just curious as to why i didn't have a receipt, didn't know if i lost it or they just don't give one out.appreciate the help.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

tak- I sent PM man you never replied. Go through your pms I dare you
nerd.gif
they were on ISS for under 500

Dallas, my boy! Where's my PM?
tired.gif

J/K. Just saw your post on the last page...thanks!

hunting now....

Proto-J: You do know that you can EDIT your posts, right? I see you posting redundant sh*t a lot......... when it could be better said byediting your original post just two or three posts up.

-Andrew-

So who's going to make IDs with "I EAT POO" just to send em back
laugh.gif
I'm sure they'd hit outlets and someone would end up buying emhahaha....

but yeah Black...I already sent IDs back with a personalized I'd with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom