TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, yeh, I stopped posting on NT when the selling thread rules got a bit hectic, having to have dates on your tags in pics...

Originally Posted by SlimNuc

Was taking pictures for my upcoming "collection" post. And I was surprised at the number of AMs I have (I know I only have 8
happy.gif
) but, for some reason I always thought I had 3 (Not pictured are my 180s those puppies look like they've been through world war 3).

Anyway here they are:

I love those 93's but I roll with white laces in mine

haha i want to know that 2 are we still the number 1 spot chris?

you have a tough job making trips to the post office everyday isn't it?

haha

sup mic, dope safaris pare.

what up, what it is, what it ain't, whats good, been awhile team am fam. have been busy with work, haven't worn am's in a minute. just some crustyold crocs with touches of blood and urine
laugh.gif

thought i'd drop by and peep the thread. good stuff, from ww's to atmos 95's, to powerwalls to iguanas to houses, the fam is def holdin' itdown!

haven't snapped a pic in a minute either, so here's some old random stuff some of yall have/have not seen.

gusto: man, i've always watched your for sale threads and you always have what i want when i'm broke!
laugh.gif

peace out, word up, holla, fa sho
laugh.gif

thanks. yeah mic i work in an er. my coworkers constantly ask why i don't wear my shoes to work
eyes.gif

I've got one question how do you guys keep your 180s so clean or are they all ds? Mine are all dirty and I wore them on sunny days. Imagine if I wore themin the rain.

^^^ lol i feel you. the material gets easily dirty for some reason. i have no idea how to clean so i just dnt rock them as much.

Originally Posted by berkum2step

haha i want to know that 2 are we still the number 1 spot chris?

you have a tough job making trips to the post office everyday isn't it?

haha
hahaha, no I get the post man to come to my house and collect, gotta take advantage of Japan's great services

btw, some new kicks in today, shima 1st and 2nd DS sz 10, am1 teal 9.5, u.s.w bw's sz 10 DS, stussy huarache lights 9.5 DS

prob update my post in the next day or so

slimnuc: i can't keep my 180's clean either. i took that pic when they were still ds.
gusto: danm, why can't you have those shimas in sz 11?!

sup fam,
hope everybody´s doing good, great stuff over the last pages ... as allways.
To all those who requested box-tags I´ll reply to guys when I have I bit more time
wink.gif

To all my Euros, Foot Locker got some really nice new women AM 90s in
Over all white based shoe, dark blue mudguard (with some lasering but it doesn´t look bad), with some neon orange accents
and the most importent thing mesh toe.
They´re FL exclusive sadly I don´t know the SKU.

"Straight outta LoCa$h, crazy mother ... named Gusto" just wrote a pm sir
wink.gif

I wore these to work today ... Gusto these came from you, again much thank´s
recycled picture
826354c1e10c3b39d6129ac34b7823862f40e53.pjpg

and wore these on saturday to go to a Jan Delay concert
d66156e73cd59347754335f130a9cfbe8684856.pjpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom