TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, for the 1500, I'll bring out the oldies, but goodies, some I still have, some I don't, some are shown, some are not, haha:

That's cool for now.............

Cris.

congrats on 1500 FAM! I'm not even going to attempt to follow Cris or T21D with my pics. def added a few to my wish list just from the last 3 pages ofpics. great stuff everyone!

Fellas-Happy 15 double 0 dawwg!! You guys are really actin an *** with your collections.
smile.gif

I know my lil collection is weak but ya'll gotta take it easy on a brutha. Actually I'm jealous over how good some of the pics look. Can't get acamera upgrade cause I gotta get id's. Just not fair
happy.gif
. Seriously,nice job gents & congrats again.

Kinda late too
grin.gif
but congrats to the Famalam on the 1500. Let keep itup

G and Edge - Nice to see you guys back

Jake - Your post had me
eek.gif

Cris - Ahhh the classic Crisone wdywt layout. Those were my fav's!

Here's my contribution.
2576298540_9293bb1e16.jpg
2499851818_01d2118942.jpg

3213812867_c1070d6dc9.jpg
2932423459_edde27184a.jpg

3756910585_015ccd4b0c.jpg
3756283762_d2ee19572e.jpg

3645573409_df7a65b583.jpg
3561673143_0f92e94b4c.jpg

3429593207_11a6815f1c.jpg
4103427371_f0b76a314b.jpg

3756282002_66507e7e16.jpg
2810670062_94f4d1551f.jpg

2789760973_924f16ce25.jpg
2443751933_91d17b9c8a.jpg

Cris- Only on pg 1200 and them wizards want you to pay? All your pictures are on point....much style with that dope collage you put together
devil.gif

^ Yeah, but whatevs, all good, page 1 or 1500, we still RUN this, haha.

Chris, yes, yes, maybe I should go back to the old layout, haha.....yo, I have something in thought I want to talk to you about, I'll get at you soon.

Cris.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Originally Posted by Cleveland222
Wouldnt that make every company that acts as a middleman a bunch of "reselling scumbags?"
Dear Mr. HipHop, as your mother surely taught you, if you have nothing positive to contribute to the AMFAM thread, why lurk, much less say anything at all? There are some real annoying dudes seeping from the woodwork as of late.

Dear Mr. jkjordan, if you are going to try and sell in the thread, why not just use the PM button rather than try and get this thing locked? is it that hard?
sorry, heres a small contribution...

Now is it ok for me to ask a simple question, master?

^ Uh oh.... I am expecting those in my next shipment... I hope they turn out good bc that one is the one iD I was looking forward to more than any otherpair... HRRRMMMM

fammers are having to get a little firm with some new guests since this AM87iD thing started popping. it's been interesting to watch. but this 1500celebration has me forgetting that cus all these pics are unbelievable! great stuff all around fellas. gonna have to off some unnecessary pairs and get myselfa real camera one of these days..
*edit - figured I better add a pic (recycled) of todays selection

and the heat goes on.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great pics from EVERYONE! i just fell in love with AM's all over again! thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chris - those grey 99's...stunning! and the champion TAF hoodie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seth - thanks dude,
laugh.gif
@ thatauction. i saw it but didn't get past the preview pic cause of the shape they were in.....but damn....all that for a $40 BIN?
sick.gif
smh.gif

James - that sucks, why bother keeping 'em as beaters? return 'em and make 'em again or something else.that's the first pic i've seen that really shows the difference in whites.

so i've been pissed off that i haven't received a shipment email for my first ID order, decided to go the other route and check the referencetracking....they shipped yesterday, this waiting game is no joke, but i'm glad they are finally on the way though
happy.gif

jwdanklefs - if you ordered them the same way I did, you'll be disappointed in them, the "white" is def an off white, and does not go well.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

James - that sucks, why bother keeping 'em as beaters? return 'em and make 'em again or something else. that's the first pic i've seen that really shows the difference in whites.
yea, you carry a valid point, I am printing out the shipping label as I type.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Maybe I'll use that money to find some DS Safari's or something
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

About the cracking on the QS AM1, here's what I noticed after cleaning:

Plus some other minor cracks on other places, but these were the noticeable ones.

Cris.

Originally Posted by scemonito

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

HEAT!!!
pimp.gif

scemonito, great 2nd post. 2 pairs of Corals
eek.gif
what size are you?
tongue.gif
Cheers mate! Those two 90's (size 8 and 12) are actually 2004 Euro exclusive's, with the c/w: White/Deep Red-Black-Stealth (303994 163). But yeah, commonly mistaken for the '02 Coral Rose.

Have seen your set on flickr. Some serious stuff!

oh yes the Deep Reds, i've seen them before. men's colourway instead of women's, right? 8 & 12? average those out and i'd be on your case
laugh.gif

thanks for the comments guys, and yes it's good to be back
happy.gif

Edge - i meant to ask you months ago, but did u get those Bacons from the UK, a guy called Chris?
Jake - fantastic pics. big fan of your artwork too.
Cris - loving that WDYWT format, especially with the matching sigs.
Chris - both those '99s always get me. was planning to, but can't bring myself to iD the blacks, it'll justremind me how much has changed since then. the hunt will go on!
Fred - good to see you posting more and nice to see more of the collection.
James - return them bro, no point in keeping if you're not happy.

sick stuff from everyone... just a few too many pairs of navy '03s for my liking tho.
when the seller told me his highest offer was $300 shipped after just a few days, i was like 'yeah yeah, i'll win those for less than $200 when theyend'. $320??
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

cris and chris and T21D and gooey and jake - kilt it. awesome. great pics everyone.

i finally made the decision to return all my iD's, I just can't get over the toe. gonna order some 90s with my gift card and see how they turn out. cartroubles and some other pick ups helped me make the call. I have a feeling the 1's will be up a while longer anyway, so maybe I can try again closer tospring.

Originally Posted by neukicks

First pair I am actually not happy with
frown.gif
glue marks, sole looks like its discolored, little stains all over, maybe ill keep um as some beaters
ohwell.gif

damn that sucks, at least your mudguard sizing looks better then most id's at least mine
alien.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Uh oh.... I am expecting those in my next shipment... I hope they turn out good bc that one is the one iD I was looking forward to more than any other pair... HRRRMMMM

Im in a (somewhat) similar position.

Did a pair of IDs yesterday in a New York Knicks colorway, blue mudguard with white mesh and a white suede upper ( and orange swoosh).

I knew I was running a risk making the upper around the swoosh white suede but it was by far the best looking (NY) color combo I came up with. Substituting itfor blue/orange reflective wasnt sitting right with me so I just went ahead with the white.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it comes out like I hope.

*Edit

My collection, and the pics Ive taken surely pale in comparison to almost all of the ones that have been posted in here...Im not so gifted with the lens...butheres a few I found on my hard drive...

4270033384_b58e0410c2.jpg

4270034072_6fb9d00793.jpg

4270034366_a6e230e9f5.jpg

Originally Posted by eorr23

i just bought something that will make the sz.12er's very upset
devil.gif
Hmmm'
nerd.gif
If its something that I donthave........probably true
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.