TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Denver I like the third because it reminds of of those Kobe denim AF1's. Next I would pick the first pair

Originally Posted by 7lcdmj

Hello all! home again after another 5 weeks offshore! Hope all is well.

While I was gone...
6scqc4.jpg
I won't rest until I find these in an 11.5 or 12.
nerd.gif

Absolutely, my favorite Powerwall. One of my favorite AM1's period.
STUNNING Sir!
Lets see what's in those ID boxes.

Brian- The Mets were my favorite team growin up, and that was my inspiration for those IDs.
I am lovin the Cavs throwbacks though. I got one of the warmup jackets.
Price, Hot Rod Williams, Brad D.......great memories. Just picked up a bunch of great tix to some upcoming games......including the one visit by the Lakers.
Can't wait to see my team smoke em again....in person this time.
Ya, we played terribly vs Denver the other night. They looked damn good without Melo though.
Cavs are rockin those throwbacks tonight too, but LeBron is wearin two different colored shoes....
laugh.gif

For the IDs you posted...I'd rate em in the order you put em in...1, 2, 3. Though I'm not a fan of contrast stitching at all. Love the 1st twodesigns!

Mike- Thanks for these! Broke em out today for the first time, and absolutely love em!
pimp.gif

My first pair of 180's.....not my last! Hella comfy!
**sorry for the crappy BB pix.

Hope all is well with everyone FAM!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by battleground03

****Justin wearing some leather 87's knowing damn well he'll get faded that night
laugh.gif
so many things were spilled on 'em too, i don't even wanna clean 'em without wearing gloves right now.
laugh.gif
Very very dope Navi's, best one out of them all. it really sucks that iwill never be able to wear a pair lol
brickSB wrote:

Originally Posted by s dubl

let me guess who's holding that L
nerd.gif
christ...didn't even notice that...
roll.gif
roll.gif

i may need to edit that

i don't see anything
nerd.gif

Brian -
laugh.gif

Greg - thanks again!
Denver - i like the navy/orange pair. (maybe wit out the contrast stitching tho)
KVN - those came out great
pimp.gif

Gooey - Happy Belated! hope it was a great one. those shoes are dope
pimp.gif
, i really need a pair for work so i can post more
laugh.gif
.....btw, GZA was amazing
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Drew - very dope, i still need to hurry and snag those from that site
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

i bummed around in these, trust me
tongue.gif
...wish i could wear shorts
tired.gif

recycled

NY Summit pic looking good Greg! Great to meet you, Lucy, and Brian. Check your pm mate. Today has been one lazy !#@ day after the frivolities of yesterday,it's been a heavy weekend... Still got my W up though!
laugh.gif

4264382993_cc4f4b8085.jpg

Hope all is good with the Fam. Things so fast in here I can't keep up. Couple of things coming in soon to contribute including a pair of iDs.Damn this wait!

Originally Posted by brickSB

let me guess who's holding that L
nerd.gif
christ...didn't even notice that...
roll.gif
roll.gif

i may need to edit that

this had me
roll.gif

nice lights justin, sick IDs gooey.

i REALLY wish nike let us change the color of the bubble. so many more would have been purchased...

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

i REALLY wish nike let us change the color of the bubble. so many more would have been purchased...

i was talkin to someone at nike, they said they want too but people are so dumb that they wouldnt notice the minor things and it cause alot more returns..... iknow most of us go over our IDs 2 or 3 times, someone might not....

there wasnt anythin else Schd in terms of colors after this update....they said if theres a high demand they might add more... lets keep ordering
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

****Justin wearing some leather 87's knowing damn well he'll get faded that night
laugh.gif

forgot about this, i do the exact same except i've worn Hold Tights on my last 2 escapades... ended up scuffing/ marking the 3M toes
frown.gif

thanks Austin.

J, they DO fit about 1/2 to a full size bigger so you should be ok with the UK10s (still got both colours)... hella comfy too! just let me know. birthday wasnice & chilled, had to keep it local because of the snow so just went for food and Avatar (3D - f.amazing!) with my sis & nephews.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by T21D

Has FCNY lost their dam minds? http://www.flightclubny.c...y&c=new&i=051290
I thought I got ripped when I paid $125 from them 3 weeks ago
alien.gif
isn't FC consignment? I thought the seller sets the price and they just take their percentage...
FC is consignment. And the owners and managers are cool in my opinion at FC LA and NY . A lot of the staff or people put their shoes up thereatabsurd prices. Partly because ofthe hype that we all have created and partly because they dont want to sell the shoe but if they can sell it at said price thenwhy not. Thats the problem with most sellers. They dont wanna sell the shoe. They will if teh price is absurdly right but otherwise they just overvalue and siton them until they need money, they price comes back down to reality , and they sell the shoe. Again i'll say it over and over, ask the seller would he/sheever buy the shoe at that price?

corgi - yeah that makes sense. and what you're talking about is very similar to a lot of ebay sellers who just leave their stuff up there for way more thanmost people would pay.

Justin & Andrew - yeah I'm not normally big on contrast stitching, but for this pair, I want to try it because I think it will come out more subtlethan it looks in the pic. I kinda drew inspiration from the contrast stitching on the stealth 90s (blue stitching on dark grey), I think it looks good andsubtle. on my 08 am 90 iDs, I used barn nubuck and dragon red contrast stitching and it looks subtle and nice. I'm hoping for that affect here.

gooey - hey man please feel free to hit me up if you need to know any details about that stuff!

KVN - yeah once I made them, I thought the same thing. the original inspiration was the Denver Broncos and Syracuse Orange, mixed with some design elements ofthe stealth 90's.

thanks all, gotta think a bit more, but it looks like pair 1 or pair 3.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by T21D

Has FCNY lost their dam minds? http://www.flightclubny.c...y&c=new&i=051290
I thought I got ripped when I paid $125 from them 3 weeks ago
alien.gif
isn't FC consignment? I thought the seller sets the price and they just take their percentage...
FC is consignment. And the owners and managers are cool in my opinion at FC LA and NY . A lot of the staff or people put their shoes up thereat absurd prices. Partly because ofthe hype that we all have created and partly because they dont want to sell the shoe but if they can sell it at said price then why not. Thats the problem with most sellers. They dont wanna sell the shoe. They will if teh price is absurdly right but otherwise they just overvalue and sit on them until they need money, they price comes back down to reality , and they sell the shoe. Again i'll say it over and over, ask the seller would he/she ever buy the shoe at that price?

dudes are cool, i sell heavy thru them, while people set the prices, the dudes at FC have to agree, you cant go makin up wild prices, it has to be marketvalue..... i as a seller would never pay the prices i set standard, then again i always look for deals and very little if ever pay retail for anythin.....

Brian...I like the first and third pair the best...I'd probably go with the 3rd because it looks different than the norm pairs you see, but still not toocrazy.

Sup G...happy new year bro! dope IDs. Hope all is well...Im sure if/when you put in your app to the Fam you'll be approved with a quickness. Happy belatedas well!

KVN....ugh....those are too clean. Angelus watered down correct?

Drew...dope LAF 180s...def my fav out of the bunch. hope you don't get too disappointed when the Lakers get revenge and spank Lebron and crew
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Justin/Dan...GZA
smokin.gif
Ive been a Wu fan since back in the day...mustve been dope...Ive never seen em in person though
smh.gif
@ me. and Justin...I gues I wasjust seeing things
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Corgi aint never lied....I for one have fell into the hype and over paid more than once...partly because of my big +*% foot not wanting to miss out onsomething.

^Thats an accurate market price. Bacons are fire especially a sz. 13! If it was this time last year these would be mine. Also the rest of the 13's ofabsolute heat that whoever just dropped off there. Hopefully noone else bought the crepe 90's and I won't be receiveing an e-mail saying that they areno longer available. I hate how when you place an order thru them they don't automatically disappear. Multiple ppl could be going to bed extreamly excitedand waking up extreamly upset. Damn you FC lets update your system
smile.gif
Even though their prices seem high, people will pay the $. With the experience andknowledge those guys have, their prices they set along with the seller, are most of the time based on the past history and the current market. Overall, FC setsthe main price standards for mostly all shoes which then leads to eBay prices and so on. What other company offers such a service for resellers and is sowidely known? Nothing. Like I said before. Chris Vidal is a genius...

Corgi aint never lied....I for one have fell into the hype and over paid more than once...partly because of my big +*% foot not wanting to miss out on something.
Story of my life...
roll.gif

Corgi it sucks when people set these crazy prices though man because a guy that was willing to sell at a decent price runs into FC and sees the new prices andit's over! Ex. my boy wants a size 11 in FLOMs and was willing to pay 4500 for them but now that the price on FC is 9500 nobody is willing to sell now.That sucks! I found 2 size 11s for him but none of the sellers want to sell for even 5000!

Shaun- We shall see.....
The slot for best record in the NBA is gettin tight. Hope the next battle is more of a game, regardless of the outcome.
Can't recall if it was last season or the one before but I went and saw the Lakers game here, and it ended up being our first home loss of the season. Thatone hurt.
Here's hopin for an epic battle this go around.

Jibby- Your avi makes me drool........one sexy pair of shoes you got there.

Corgi- Good to see you around here Sir!

Jay- Speakin of Avi's.....can't help but notice the stack of Titaniums in yours. You a huge fan of that shoe, or you just re-sell?
Have a pair myself. Love that shoe. Agree completely with how FC handles orders....been burned more than a few times cause of that.
I'm sorry, but Flight Club, and consignment shops in no way set market value. How can they when considering you have to add in their overhead, and profit?
FC can have the same pair of Wu Tang Dunks listed for a year @ 5k.....just cause somebody comes around who desn't care what they spend and snags em upeventually
does not in anyway set market value at that price.
BIN options on E-Bay are the same way.....just cause they're listed that way has no bearing on the actual value.
Put a pair of shoes up on E-Bay, with no reserve, and without any shill bidding you'll see a good representation of market value when the auction is over.

Mitch- Ya, $500 for Bacons, especially with the FC mark-up, isn't too too terrible. They can most definately be had for less though.
I sure as hell didn't pay close to that for mine.

87- Thanks for the insight. Seems like a strange justification though. I would think it'd cause a lot more additional orders than additional returns.
what do i know though.
laugh.gif

Dallas- I agree completely. It's a damn shame how this whole mess has some people thinking. There are a lot of dusty !*% shoe boxes, with terriblyinflated pricetags because of this thought process.
tired.gif

-Andrew-

Jay - Thanks for the info bro. I kno FC sets most of its kicks at market value but some seem to be unusually high. I didnt think the Bacons were going for morethan $300.
Dallas - I feel ya man... A lot of sellers set their prices on what FC has. It just makes finding deals a lot harder.

Drew...wasnt that the Thanksgiving game? But yeah I agree...I hope its more of a battle no matter what the outcome even though I prefer the Lakers to come outon top.

As for the Bacons...I dont think 500 is too outrageous especially for FC. I think they're going for around $400 outside of FC anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom