TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i got the manager at my local nike outlet to let me return these iD's there... is anyone else not getting receipts with these iD's? ididn't, for any of them, and he needs one, but i tried to get customer service to fax him one, and no dice, but they said he can call in with the ordernumber and verify it and refund me that way... i hope they're right.

i'll likely get my girl or someone to go back in there a couple days later and cop them joints on the outlet discount price, and wear 'em as beaters...definitely gonna re-order them tho, hope they get it right this time...

HK Feet 27 wrote:
Proto - You can try ironing that area.

yeah, i dunno... if you rub your fingers across those creases, they're being put there from something hard underneath, they're following the shape ofthe hard part under it and i'm not sure ironing it will work. thanx tho!

Originally Posted by EEntegRa
dope, are those '96 triax?

Originally Posted by raeqwon28

turnizee- nice pickup. what size are those?
navigation pack bursts, I still need to grab a pair of those one day... there's also a women's burst and a men's and women's am90, not sure if there were any others in the pack...

Proto-maybe somehow someway they gave you orange instead sounds crazy but that is way off from my hot red I have used on my two IDs.

Two more shoes I forgot to show from my collection. Both are beaters, but they're still part of the collection. Threw in a pic of my old id shirt fromback n tha day. Can't find the shoes though.

Proto- I like the way you think with returning the kicks and then buying them again.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

EEntegRa - nice
pimp.gif

Denver - those Triax came out Spring '97, same time as the "early" AM97:

DJ Proto- I returned my ID's to an outlet and I printed out the confirmation email and the return shipping label. All was good and after waiting a bit forthem to punch in whatever to do it they paid me back in cash. It's funny cause the next day I read on here that someone bought a pair of ID's from theoutlet for $53 so I only assume it was my pair haha.

Anyways.......glad to see the upcoming 95 releases as well as infrareds. I trashed my HOA infrareds fairly quick and tossed'em a long long time ago. Stillhave a few ID's made up from the first options as I'm not really into any of the new stuff but got to make some profit before I go ahead and startspending. In my job unlike most of yours I can lose money, so trying to get the year started off on a good note.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Originally Posted by T21D

Has FCNY lost their dam minds? http://www.flightclubny.c...y&c=new&i=051290
I thought I got ripped when I paid $125 from them 3 weeks ago
alien.gif

When I saw this was like FML, 200 for a sz 8. So a 12 has to be $$$.
Whats so crazy about this? Only one store in the US had these, which was Mercer and they sold out quick. On Patta's webiste they are $250shipped to the US. Also, I've been trying to get a sz. 13 off this guy on the bay and he won't budge past $300. In 5 years these will be $400 plus atFC. Watch...

zmdawg- You play cards for a living?

For this evening. Be safe fellas. Peace.

-Jay

Got these today.
$90 shipped from the auction site.
Kind of a gift to myself after spending 5 hours at the E.R. due to kidney stones.

^ Kidney Stones is no joke, I seen my wife go through it, it's the closest thing to giving birth for a guy, haha, as she says.......

Cris.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Kind of a gift to myself after spending 5 hours at the E.R. due to kidney stones.
My dad has had a ton of trouble with them over the years, not a fun thing for sure. Hope all is well with you, and nice pickup too.

What up FAM!

Just got back from Ontario Mills. Nothing at the Factory Store if anyone was planning to go down there. No luck on the Bacons yet but I'll keep on thelookout...

NikeFNhead - So whats the review on the new torch material? Lighter or more comfortable?
Jay - I kinda agree with u. FC did jump up the price but its hard to find a pair lower than $200 these dayz.
Blakperl - Jus curious, what size are u?

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Actually 8 hours is a national average wait in the ER, so it was a bit short. I'm sure 1-2mg of Dilaudid IV did the trick as well. Ironic,that the name of the shoes you picked up, probably felt like the sensation you had
embarassed.gif

GSwarriorz- you live In Rancho, Fontana, Ontario, or you just doing an outlet driveby.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by denverairforce

EEntegRa - nice
pimp.gif

Denver - those Triax came out Spring '97, same time as the "early" AM97:
thanks. i found them recently at a mom/pop store. completely DS with box and wearable. i asked, the lady said $30.
go nicely with these
ncksoh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom