TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys. Shaun - yeah I would love a gum sole, that's one of my favorite things ever. HK - here ya go, I think if I do an iD on the back when Iremake these, I might do TEAM USA on both shoes. or I might just do the Nike symbol. not sure yet, but these are definitely going back because of the markson the suede. all in all i'm happy with how they turned out. the colors are perfect.

(tried to post this last night but the "yuku maficians" were pulling rabbits out of hats and whatnot)

edit: by the way, it was 11 degrees below 0 (fahrenheit) this morning when I left for work. I can't remember the last time it was this cold!

SMH, I got the same ID on mine and that looks horrible.

Returning those for sure.

Great colors though. Will do with Nike Air instead.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Just picked these up for 50% which is always nice (hold the pms i got them from Australia and no i cannot get any more)

Can't work out which lace to go with, thinking red, touch of class, nice deep colour, although the beige is more in keeping with the theme, tough one.

..............Damn, I was just about to jump to PM, haha, Brown laces though Modz.

For today:

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^white IMO, it'll break up the color on the tongue.
Me too! I'm a bit rigid. I can't lace switch unless it was includede in the set. That's the same with socks'shoe combo. Ican't wear NB socks with nikes, etc... I like those current/hurache though.

Originally Posted by T21D

Me too! I'm a bit rigid. I can't lace switch unless it was included in the set. That's the same with socks'shoe combo. I can't wear NB socks with nikes, etc...

haha. i'm exactly the same way.

Back in the day, I couldn't wear a Nautica and/or Polo shirt cuz my boxers were Tommy Hilfiger......funny, but true, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Back in the day, I couldn't wear a Nautica and/or Polo shirt cuz my boxers were Tommy Hilfiger......funny, but true, haha.

Cris.
Hilarious....I still do this same exact thing to this day.....

^ Zach, I like how those came out, good stuff.....I want to make something with Blue now, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^white IMO, it'll break up the color on the tongue.
Me too! I'm a bit rigid. I can't lace switch unless it was includede in the set. That's the same with socks'shoe combo. I can't wear NB socks with nikes, etc... I like those current/hurache though.
for those interested, the DQM current/huaraches are available on NDC link
got my iDs in last night. quality is nice but I can't say I am too happy with the midnight smog. will probably keep but I'm still debating.
Zach13g - those EM inspired iDs are sick sir. *edit - is that midnight smog on the mesh? doesn't look brown there..
PEAS

Zach, those look crazy good in those new pics! I almost want to bite! I think I would use beet instead of hot red personally, but they look really awesome!

Originally Posted by brickSB

soccer balls and big butt brown ladies
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
Sexy%20Soccer%20Girls.jpg

sexy_soccer_team_2.jpg

Denver - i see why ur upset with the heel ID, the letters are just so small i'm gonna be putting logo's on mypairs after seeing the result (or put something small that can be covered with something else. seems as if that's the only thing that looks EXACTLY how itdoes on the ID site
laugh.gif

...the weather in NYC is $#!t right now...first it was rain & snow at the same time, now it's that mist rain....too light for an umbrella yet stillconsistent enough to soak ur clothes if ur out there long enough!
sick.gif
frown.gif

Mayhemgatz- you reside in the city? If you are,I'll be in your neck of the woods from the 16th -20th. Staying in Midtown Manhattan.

Very nice C1 on the ID's. Simple and clean.

nice volt iDs Cris. I will probably end up doing a pair similar to yours or avngrguilds. wish I would have gone with the silver mesh on one of my pairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom