TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up fam..
Cleaning out my hard drive.. found this from a few years ago.. didn't bother putting all the doubles or triples in there, just a few that were withinreach.hahaha.. gotta do a new one, one day.
196113799.jpg

James - just trying to help out. hope someone bites!
and wow, cubanbeee. that is quite the lineup sir! kid robots, clots, amsterdams, DWs, and so on. amazing. a couple there I've never seen before either

Denver- trust me man if I had cheese right now I'd help my dude out.

Cuban- Damn nice pic man. How much do DWs and KRs go for DS size 11 nowadays?

that pic is awesome cubanbee... great stuff in there
the first day of december, right on queue the first snowfall of the year this morning
very likely the last pickup(s) for me in '09 - dont know why one of the shoes looks grainy in the first picture..
4150830964_99c3a70263.jpg
4150830918_4baa0504c7.jpg

^ Neil...did you get my message about your stickers, or, did you get them already???

Also, to anybody that can get the Purple/Blue/Green Patta's.....anyone have access to a size 8, my 8.5's are too big.

Thanks.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Neil...did you get my message about your stickers, or, did you get them already???

Cris.

Saw the message, havent got them in yet but im sure they'll be here soon
pimp.gif

December already??? Damn this year went by fast...

s dubl - I just thought u were an insomniac like me lol...

nwt - Nice pickups! I think Brian will be glad to see some blue gradient 95s.
cuban - Damn... Thats a lot of heat on that table.
pimp.gif

-Mitchell

Mr. Fantastic 90s today.

Someone at work complimented my shoes, saying she liked the blue. These shoes aren't on Crepes status (what up, Justin, lol) but it's amazing how manypeople like these shoes...

pimp.gif
at the shoutout from GSW.

Also, to anybody that can get the Purple/Blue/Green Patta's.....anyone have access to a size 8, my 8.5's are too big.

Thanks.

Cris.
i second that.

cubanbeee- You're being coy. Why don't you showthe Fam, the real and unobtainable stuff that you got.

Memories of a great store with class and good peeps. Hope you come back Fahad and let BEEE do some more inking.
378849294.jpg
378849290.jpg

Cris - I'm heading over to Purist within the next couple hours.. let me know if you want me to try and get a pair of 8s.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Denver- trust me man if I had cheese right now I'd help my dude out.
same here. just went on a binge and blew pretty much all I got to spend until January or so...

nwt -
pimp.gif
both excellent acquisitions!

T21D - nice iD's!

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

What up fam..
Cleaning out my hard drive.. found this from a few years ago.. didn't bother putting all the doubles or triples in there, just a few that were within reach.hahaha.. gotta do a new one, one day.
make sure you run a check disk after your done dumping a bunch of files off your computer.......it'll perform it once you restart......andplease show some of the unseen stuff
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Cris,

you got pm. I think I got you covered.

..............Yes, yes, thanks Mike, I text you just now.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Cris - I'm heading over to Purist within the next couple hours.. let me know if you want me to try and get a pair of 8s.

.............Yo, thank you much, but I think I'm covered.

Cris.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Mr. Fantastic 90s today.

Someone at work complimented my shoes, saying she liked the blue. These shoes aren't on Crepes status (what up, Justin, lol) but it's amazing how many people like these shoes...

pimp.gif
at the shoutout from GSW.

Brian - I used to own a pair of the fantastic 90's and noticed the same thing... it was always women complimenting the shoes. im kind of wondering why igot rid of them now
laugh.gif

baybully - grabbed them from gusto
have to throw them on the same day...
4151003754_f684070f44.jpg

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Cris,

you got pm. I think I got you covered.

..............Yes, yes, thanks Mike, I text you just now.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

.............Yo, thank you much, but I think I'm covered.

Cris.
people this right here is known as FAM talk.

notice how the three communicate and help each other out without keeping secrets or talking about (my spot)

take notes
nerd.gif
this is what makes sneakers fun to me people like TEAM AMFAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom