TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't me
laugh.gif
, deflated is a no go for me. though i do want a pair of those green pattas reasonably priced
nerd.gif
help , jibby if you send those green onesto me i'll take the comparison shots for ya buddy
laugh.gif

Yeah, if the shape turns out as the picture they are going back. Pretty simple. I picked up two more pairs of 04 Chili 87s anyway, plus im about to pull thetrigger on some Shima Shima 1 87's. Anybody have pics of them wearing Blue Shimas with Shorts. Would be appreciated. Thanks

Here's my application for the TEAM AM Fam

I've been contributing on here for quite some time now and I would love to be a part of the FAM and hopefully get to meet most of you in San Antonio inApril. My collection can never be too large because of the moves that the AIR FORCE puts me through therefore I just try to buy the stuff I like and the stuffI know I will wear. Yes I wear all my stuff. Especially 95s
tongue.gif
.Ican't wait for it to be summer out here in Alaska so I can break out my stash 95s and my Amsterdams.

Seattle Sole Collector 95s thanks Daaz

I just got these about 2 weeks ago. 05 HOAs

08s- These get action every single day and they are so comfortable and hold up great

NTSF 10th anniversary 120 made

05 Electric greens I got these in some random store in downtown Hollywood

These don't need an intro I love them though

These don't either I just got these after drooling over them from Cris1s pics. I fell in love with these at Sole Bar

Idk what these are but I love then they look ugly with the flash though (had to take out the insoles)

First pair of 87s found them at the outlets and fell in love (one of my favorites I know they're not rare but they're dope not switching to whitelaces for awhile)

Thanks for your time fellas and I'm hoping I get a good response
wink.gif

Dallas.....very nice AM's you have. You've also been a great contributor to this thread, so with that said, you get my approval, just wait for theothers.

Cris.

Molinar....small, but very dope collection you got there. As C1 stated you've been a great/positive contibutor to this thread.

You got my stamp!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Molinar....small, but very dope collection you got there. As C1 stated you've been a great/positive contibutor to this thread.

You got my stamp!
Word... Amsterdams SMH... So envious!!!

^ Jake....I might have a favor to ask about the trip out to San Antonio, I'll get at you via email.

Cris.

Cris - cool, I have a few questions for you regarding blog ts as well... hit me up...

Jermaine - you gonna be able to come down to San Antonio in April for the show???

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Jermaine - you gonna be able to come down to San Antonio in April for the show???
I thought there was an All-Star event in Feb? I can make it then, but I'm not sure about April...

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

I thought there was an All-Star event in Feb? I can make it then, but I'm not sure about April...

-Jermaine
Yeah... I dont know what the plan is for the All-Star event... Most likely we will be going to that too... Gotta show love to our boys out inDallas...

sup fam im out in colorado took a road trip with some homies. but im flying home on turkey day. wearing beater white/grey am90's the whole trip. gonna tryand check out the outlets tomorrow though if we have time. ill share finds if i see any

Originally Posted by Phase2x

-Jermaine

I wouldn't worry about the all star event. Come through in April and have some Dos XX, fajita tacos, and a trip to the Pleasanton Flea market. Chris1,Jermaine, and AM FAMers with filipino heritage, I got y'all.

^^what if I like filipino women? is that not enough for you?

wink.gif
pretty stoked for the event and it isn't evenThanksgiving...can't wait for tomorrow afternoon.
Hopefully I will find time to throw some maxes on today

Good stuff guys. Molinar - solid collection man
pimp.gif

I love when a package arrives faster than you expect. I got my offer accepted on these around midnight or so Friday morning, and they arrived yesterday(Monday) morning at my office. He hadn't marked them shipped, so I didn't think he had even sent them out yet
laugh.gif

He said they were used, but I had to strain to find any wear at all. They couldn't have been worn but a time or two. VERY pumped about these
happy.gif

Have a good one guys!

Originally Posted by airon0828

sup fam im out in colorado took a road trip with some homies. but im flying home on turkey day. wearing beater white/grey am90's the whole trip. gonna try and check out the outlets tomorrow though if we have time. ill share finds if i see any
are you in Denver? welcome to CO! outlets here are usually crap, but they have decent samples every now and again. there's four of them. let me know if you need any info on anything in the Denver area. have a good trip!

and damn larrivee, you're on a mission my man. you've been getting amazing pick ups weekly here. nice spiridons. another shoe I need.

and Molinar - i'm a junior in the fam but you definitely get my approval, always positive posts, quality collection, amsterdams are crazy, plus you serveour country in air maxes so that's a bonus! haha.

Dallas- Very dope buddy. I knew you had a few pairs of heat. You already know that those Amsdtas shut it down! Positive contribs and always seems to keepthings real. You get my vote also
wink.gif

Larrivee-Nice Spiridons, I love that colorway. I need to find me a pair. How do they run in size?

I hope that a lot of people send their ID's back if they are not happy with the shape and materials. Maybe it will be a wakeup call for Nike receiving allthese return ID's.

I am definitely gonna try to make San Antonio in April. Im in Houston, so its only 2:45 drive for me, plus I have family there that I visit 2-3 times a year.What is the exact date again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom