TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver and Edge- Thanks for the restoration advice, the hairdryer cleared 95% of the fog from the bubbles.

Edge - Three knockouts... Nice pics as well...

Cris - The shirt and stickers are dope... Can't go wrong wit red and black.

For another beautiful day in NYC:

4122254843_7de2ebe462_o.jpg

Enjoy the weekend Fam!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Just took a look at one of my Varsity Red 95s...BOTH units have the mismatched seams
laugh.gif

LOL - a ton of my 95's have mismatched seams... thought i was just getting some odd batches of shoes but i guess its more common then i thought
laugh.gif

Danloveuk - awesome tailwinds! one of the best (if not, the best) tailwind colourways

I see that Hell Gate Bridge lurking in the background.
pimp.gif

No Air Maxes today as I'm bumming around at home.

I *DO* have my eyes on some stuff...
2i20wva.jpg

And have the proverbial radar running:
2yv0xoh.jpg

Those Black/Grey Classic IDs give off that Air Force Max "Fab Five" vibe.
pimp.gif
At least that is what came to mind first.

Cris- Congrats on the Safari's. Beautiful! The stickers and T's turned out great as well.

Liquid- Congrats on the Vio's! Absolutely stunning pix! Man, I have to find a pair of those already.

Jibby- Congrats on the Patta's. Damn, I hope those hit the U.S. I'll get em regardless, but hope I don't have to pay close to 2.

Modzilla- What car did you get? New cars are always fun. Wish I could learn to leave em alone.
laugh.gif
Always seems to be "improvements" to be made in my odd little head.

Redrum- Smokin ID's. Gotta pull the trigger on a few but deciding seems impossible.....

El Bro- Nice restoration!

Brian- Those 95's are lookin slick.

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Andrew

Redrum SB - Keeping it simple. I'll probably do that as well. I can't think of anything unique to ID on the back.

Here is what I came up with for the Lakers.

Comments? Suggestions?

kuya ,you know I gotta rep! For our next box of goodies?!

Launeeeee!!

Greg, I wanna go too! Hook me up with a planeticket! Send my best to Lucy!
Btw, ping me would you...I lost alot of bb numbers

My period of bumming around ended when I had to do some driving earlier.

Only time I can really wear these is on weekends:

30bk584.jpg

I'm diggin' those Kobe AMs!

With the recent news of the addition of new color options for iDs, I've decided to hold off on a couple of my designs. I'm hoping for a "SpeedYellow" outsole. Please Nike!

Top 5 for my 2nd batch of iDs. I can't put my finger on the two I'll be ordering next

2uji7uf.jpg

Wu-Tang / INS

262ps2e.jpg

Heineken-Inspired (Filipinos know haha)

sm4w9g.jpg

Comet-inspired

2hs515w.jpg

Infrared90-inspired

r8sfls.jpg

C1's Huarache Light
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

r8sfls.jpg
I am all over these for sure
smokin.gif

mic: I pinged you but it isn't saying it delivered, just PM me your BB# again and I will re-add you. Lucy can hookyou up with a flight, will be cheap for sure, I can have her price it out if you are serious. Just holler at me! Send your ladies our best.

As of the C1 Hua ID's....I don't mind at all Fam, no wooooooooooooories.

I might order another as well.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

As of the C1 Hua ID's....I don't mind at all Fam, no wooooooooooooories.

I might order another as well.

Cris.

Wonderful! Are you using silver or white on the midsole?

Cris/Chris...and update on the C&C collabo? I dont know how many more IDs Im going to be able to get...so Im kinda waiting on the final word before I pullthe trigger on anymore. If its not going to happen no biggie, just want to make sure
nerd.gif

wore these today.....
r1kfmx.jpg

edit...on eastwestworldwide.com theres somerandom maxes like some of the safari 87 premiums that recently released, team orange 95s, some ACG backpacks, plus a lot of other @*#$ for decentprices...theres also a link on the home page to get 20% off of your first order for new customers when you sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom