TEAM AIR TRAINER

Hey everybody!

I just got my first pair of Air Trainer III's (Medicine Ball), and although I find they fit true to size, there is something really annoying with the stitching inside the toe box. It feels like it's thicker than it should be, and my big toe constantly touches it when I walk. Since this is my first pair ever I can't compare it with another air trainer 3 shoe. Could this be a defect? How can I be sure? I mean I could return them and get another pair but how can I know that the next one won't have the annoying inside seams?

Thanks!

P.S. I own many different pair of sneakers (Air Max 1, Air Trainer 1, Jordans, Dunks) and this is the first time I got a problem like this.

Odd. Never had or heard of that with 3s and my mb dont have a similar problem.

If you can return them id suggest you do if its easy.

Always wise to consider up a half size for comfort with ATs.

Definitely not your sock seams rubbing?

Hello I'm trying to expand my trainer collection soon was wondering how the Air Trainer 2 Prm persians or any other colorway fit?

Copped the Redwood AT1 Sz 7 for my lady and the Mint AT2 Sz 11 for myself off of WllGsh on Friday night, 7pm NYC time and they just arrived...

super fast, double boxed, every thing looks real clean, really happy about these 2  pick ups

Got these in the mail yesterday. Beautiful shoe in person.

Wore the redwood AT1 yesterday. They're a little roomy compared to my other leather-lined joints (even though inside mat'l is listed as "non-leather"). The leather on the uppers is very soft. They're good.

Copped the Redwood AT1 Sz 7 for my lady and the Mint AT2 Sz 11 for myself off of WllGsh on Friday night, 7pm NYC time and they just arrived...

super fast, double boxed, every thing looks real clean, really happy about these 2  pick ups
Completely agree! I wore these around NYC on Saturday as I hit up some of the nike allstar game pavilions and I was breakin' necks left and right.

Modzzilla are those 2s leather inside as well...the Nike pictures looked like they were. The only release of the redwood AT1 I have seen are overseas.

Yes mate they are. Except for the heel pad of course.

Isn't it fake leather though? My Redwoods came w/ these stickers.

I've got a couple of other leather AT1s but that's my first time I've seen anything signifying info re: the leather/non-leather makeup of the shoe.

Dunno. Throw those stickers out before i wear em. Might have stuck them to the inside of the box as is my usual MO. But i never read into it that much. Could care less what they're made of. I just wear em.. ..

Thx! Yea also spotted them on FB , have some OG gems myself but they're livin their last days im afraid. Would be nice to see some well made retros from Nike , esp lows

Back
Top Bottom