TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

da - you don't think they have a 10.5-11 do ya? I'm sure those were the first to go. Ive been wanting a pair of those for so long. And for like half retail!?!

da - you don't think they have a 10.5-11 do ya? I'm sure those were the first to go. Ive been wanting a pair of those for so long. And for like half retail!?!

exactly what i said viet. they were much more comfortable than the talaria boots i brought on my trip. ended up using the duckboot forces pretty much the whole time. they have 8.5?

exactly what i said viet. they were much more comfortable than the talaria boots i brought on my trip. ended up using the duckboot forces pretty much the whole time. they have 8.5?

i dont believe they had them in 10.5-11, but you can always call and ask? i saw the all blacks too but also in small sizes there, i really don't pay much attention to other sizes unless something jumps out at me or i'm looking for something for somebody, sorry bro

kev, you've been messaged bro

i dont believe they had them in 10.5-11, but you can always call and ask? i saw the all blacks too but also in small sizes there, i really don't pay much attention to other sizes unless something jumps out at me or i'm looking for something for somebody, sorry bro

kev, you've been messaged bro

any updated info on the "deconstucteds" or whatever the shoe-like AF1s are called? I saw a few pairs on the bay, but the prices were high.

any updated info on the "deconstucteds" or whatever the shoe-like AF1s are called? I saw a few pairs on the bay, but the prices were high.

my cement twists arrived today... last month's ID's looked better in person than they did on the website - this month's is the opposite, in my opinion.  i like them, but i dunno... might consider a return.  what do you guys think?

here's what they looked like on the website:

the tonal elephant print just looks kinda plasticky in person... on the website, it looked like there was a clear difference in color between the blue in the "cracks" of the print, and the rest of the print - the "cracks" looked darker on the website - in person, they are the exact same color.  makes me nervous to get my cement infrareds.  i think i need to wait until it is light outside to truly judge them, though - as i just realized the package was sitting outside of my front door at 8:00 tonight.  by the way, i got the shipping e-mail at 5:00 this afternoon - the shoes were delivered to my house at 4:00 this afternoon.  go figure.

my cement twists arrived today... last month's ID's looked better in person than they did on the website - this month's is the opposite, in my opinion.  i like them, but i dunno... might consider a return.  what do you guys think?

here's what they looked like on the website:

the tonal elephant print just looks kinda plasticky in person... on the website, it looked like there was a clear difference in color between the blue in the "cracks" of the print, and the rest of the print - the "cracks" looked darker on the website - in person, they are the exact same color.  makes me nervous to get my cement infrareds.  i think i need to wait until it is light outside to truly judge them, though - as i just realized the package was sitting outside of my front door at 8:00 tonight.  by the way, i got the shipping e-mail at 5:00 this afternoon - the shoes were delivered to my house at 4:00 this afternoon.  go figure.

personally, i think i would have preferred mostly navy nubuck with navy elephant print around either front or back part of the shoes. Just too much elephant print in one color for me. But that's just me. If you love the print, then it shouldn't be a problem I guess.

personally, i think i would have preferred mostly navy nubuck with navy elephant print around either front or back part of the shoes. Just too much elephant print in one color for me. But that's just me. If you love the print, then it shouldn't be a problem I guess.

I need a pair of those workboots. And those ids is cool to me. Hopefully u got the lime laces to go with it. Maybe it will make it pop

I need a pair of those workboots. And those ids is cool to me. Hopefully u got the lime laces to go with it. Maybe it will make it pop

Speaking honestly, Matt, I don't really like 'em. Too much elephant and the texture looks too pronounced or something. I think they'd be beautiful w/ just good ole navy leather or nubuck.

Speaking honestly, Matt, I don't really like 'em. Too much elephant and the texture looks too pronounced or something. I think they'd be beautiful w/ just good ole navy leather or nubuck.

those "lemon twist" inspired lows are very nice, i wouldnt mind rocking those

but, that safari print will be a no go for me, im not feeling it at all, they should have released that around the fall

p.s. my iD's are arriving tomorrow!

those "lemon twist" inspired lows are very nice, i wouldnt mind rocking those

but, that safari print will be a no go for me, im not feeling it at all, they should have released that around the fall

p.s. my iD's are arriving tomorrow!

Originally Posted by p5jay2

agreed, i think the elephant in the supreme blocking would have looked better with navy leather or nubuck on the mid panel n toe, they still hot tho n look the same as on the sight since i knew the elephant print was gonna be the same color

Back
Top Bottom