TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

nice!
welp, got paid today and of course those highs are gone 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

i have a few other things in the works and hopefully...  . . 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

really wish the boot leather options would come back for a quick one. 

nice!
welp, got paid today and of course those highs are gone 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

i have a few other things in the works and hopefully...  . . 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

really wish the boot leather options would come back for a quick one. 

lol. it's my fault. i shoulda pulled the trigger but i manage my money under strict rules. maybe i shoulda broke the rule lol.
hope we all see some nice vintage forces surface in 2012.

lol. it's my fault. i shoulda pulled the trigger but i manage my money under strict rules. maybe i shoulda broke the rule lol.
hope we all see some nice vintage forces surface in 2012.

It'll come man. I got a few pair headed my way. Wanna take pics of them already ha

Still one pair I'm eyeing. Hope they stay FS for a few more days

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

I wonder what idiot messed that up for you bro.
yes sergay, that would be me...thanks for the shout out. can't wait till they get here =)

It'll come man. I got a few pair headed my way. Wanna take pics of them already ha

Still one pair I'm eyeing. Hope they stay FS for a few more days

yes sergay, that would be me...thanks for the shout out. can't wait till they get here =)

Originally Posted by Teeezy

O.k. you made your point, now take your childish ways and childish insults to the other site where it is acceptable.

Originally Posted by Teeezy

O.k. you made your point, now take your childish ways and childish insults to the other site where it is acceptable.

did you buy them outta spite? cause you posted the auction # like you was passin on them
nice acorns co

did you buy them outta spite? cause you posted the auction # like you was passin on them
nice acorns co

happy early new year to all.  i resolve to love my af1's more this year - like i used to.  here are some pics for your enjoyment.  some of them i still own, some of them i don't.  i know the ones i've sold are in good homes now, though i miss them dearly!  my collection is down to about 20 DS pairs, and 6 or 7 pairs that i wear regularly... hopefully both of those numbers will increase in 2012!

happy early new year to all.  i resolve to love my af1's more this year - like i used to.  here are some pics for your enjoyment.  some of them i still own, some of them i don't.  i know the ones i've sold are in good homes now, though i miss them dearly!  my collection is down to about 20 DS pairs, and 6 or 7 pairs that i wear regularly... hopefully both of those numbers will increase in 2012!

Word real nice stuff MF, I wish I could find those canyon golds n yellow highs in my size

Back
Top Bottom