TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

yea BIP i'm still trying to figure out what LIVE auction policy i'm violating? hmm looks like i havent posted any live links or a link at all actually. i found that auction an hour after it was listed but i'm sure i was blowing up MIKES SPOT thought right? even though 99% chance he got the link first from me in the first place!

yea BIP i'm still trying to figure out what LIVE auction policy i'm violating? hmm looks like i havent posted any live links or a link at all actually. i found that auction an hour after it was listed but i'm sure i was blowing up MIKES SPOT thought right? even though 99% chance he got the link first from me in the first place!

yo bip i like how u said "mike told me to chill out on posting info about nice pairs up for grabs" when he didn't say those words at all =)

yo bip i like how u said "mike told me to chill out on posting info about nice pairs up for grabs" when he didn't say those words at all =)

i dont see the prob with doing what teezy did, i think it builds our bond as a team when we help each other find pairs, but i think if a team member wants them and plans to buy, n pm's you than i personally would remove the link esp a senior member like kev who actually buys something he says he will...

and im guessin those courirs are the sz 10 that was on ebay last week, if so than im happy a team member got them, great pickup regardless
and thanks Co, all they needed was some TLC

i dont see the prob with doing what teezy did, i think it builds our bond as a team when we help each other find pairs, but i think if a team member wants them and plans to buy, n pm's you than i personally would remove the link esp a senior member like kev who actually buys something he says he will...

and im guessin those courirs are the sz 10 that was on ebay last week, if so than im happy a team member got them, great pickup regardless

ahhh i pm'ed you asking you a favor to take down the info because i was planning on buying those on friday when i got paid. in no way is ebay my spot to be blown up. it's a public website. someone had pm'ed me the link and i was trying to wait it out a few days. it was my undertstanding that posting links to live auctions was a rules violation. you did not post a clickable "link" but it's a link just the same. i might be wrong about it being a rules violation but i was hoping for a little courtesy. guess i was wrong.

ahhh i pm'ed you asking you a favor to take down the info because i was planning on buying those on friday when i got paid. in no way is ebay my spot to be blown up. it's a public website. someone had pm'ed me the link and i was trying to wait it out a few days. it was my undertstanding that posting links to live auctions was a rules violation. you did not post a clickable "link" but it's a link just the same. i might be wrong about it being a rules violation but i was hoping for a little courtesy. guess i was wrong.

courirs are still my favorite forces of all time. check ebay from time to time but hardly run into a pair 9.5-10
dope dope pickup on em last page

Originally Posted by Teeezy

Well, I said plainly that I was speculating. But, it seemed like that was the gist. Regardless of what anybody specifically said, I was just interested in hearing people's opinions on the practice in general. Like I said a few times already, I can see the rationale behind both positions.

Originally Posted by Teeezy

Well, I said plainly that I was speculating. But, it seemed like that was the gist. Regardless of what anybody specifically said, I was just interested in hearing people's opinions on the practice in general. Like I said a few times already, I can see the rationale behind both positions.

courirs are still my favorite forces of all time. check ebay from time to time but hardly run into a pair 9.5-10
dope dope pickup on em last page

Originally Posted by Jae718

i dont see the prob with doing what teezy did, i think it builds our bond as a team when we help each other find pairs, but i think if a team member wants them and plans to buy, n pm's you than i personally would remove the link esp a senior member like mike who actually buys something he says he will...

Coincidentally, I think link to the courirs might have actually became the link to the wines...

My personal opinion is generally in like with Jae's. If everybody can be respectful and adult about things and avoid being overly cutthroat, privileging what's good for the group above a short term personal win, and "paying it forward" then I think sharing the wealth overall benefits the team, as long as people show appropriate courtesy to the requests of others. But everybody has to trust that others won't just leach and will contribute info when they have it as well, and everybody has to accept that sometimes this will result in others getting the drop on them. But, in exchange for that you get a more robust flow of information. It's a trade-off. If people don't want to make that trade-off, it's totally reasonable to also say, screw it, let each do their own research.

While we're at it though, the same seller also has a pair of these, size 11, but I don't think he's got them listed on the bay. He also had a pair of size 11 Hong Kongs that weren't listed on ebay, but the must have sold in the last 2 days or so

DSC03641.JPG

Originally Posted by Jae718

i dont see the prob with doing what teezy did, i think it builds our bond as a team when we help each other find pairs, but i think if a team member wants them and plans to buy, n pm's you than i personally would remove the link esp a senior member like mike who actually buys something he says he will...

Coincidentally, I think link to the courirs might have actually became the link to the wines...

My personal opinion is generally in like with Jae's. If everybody can be respectful and adult about things and avoid being overly cutthroat, privileging what's good for the group above a short term personal win, and "paying it forward" then I think sharing the wealth overall benefits the team, as long as people show appropriate courtesy to the requests of others. But everybody has to trust that others won't just leach and will contribute info when they have it as well, and everybody has to accept that sometimes this will result in others getting the drop on them. But, in exchange for that you get a more robust flow of information. It's a trade-off. If people don't want to make that trade-off, it's totally reasonable to also say, screw it, let each do their own research.

While we're at it though, the same seller also has a pair of these, size 11, but I don't think he's got them listed on the bay. He also had a pair of size 11 Hong Kongs that weren't listed on ebay, but the must have sold in the last 2 days or so

DSC03641.JPG

lol no need to get mad and...post in caps!! As I stated In my post it was a misunderstanding.

Would you prefer pelican bay or San Quintin?

lol no need to get mad and...post in caps!! As I stated In my post it was a misunderstanding.

Would you prefer pelican bay or San Quintin?

to stay on topic i just found a seller who posted 3 DS joints from 02. needless to say, cant wait for the next delivery. or two. or three.

never seen those HKs up there, i like those alot more than the greens

to stay on topic i just found a seller who posted 3 DS joints from 02. needless to say, cant wait for the next delivery. or two. or three.

never seen those HKs up there, i like those alot more than the greens

^ Sorry if my post confused you. Those white, columbias with the outlined swoosh weren't HKs. I was just stating the seller also had a pair of HKs, in addition to these. ...That was one of the pairs I wasn't sure whether I should have outed in the thread.

^ Sorry if my post confused you. Those white, columbias with the outlined swoosh weren't HKs. I was just stating the seller also had a pair of HKs, in addition to these. ...That was one of the pairs I wasn't sure whether I should have outed in the thread.

Very nice courirs. That's a af1 i still need. But a size 12 or 13 is near impossible to find.

found some old pics, shoes are still in my possession.

dsc03579uqkc7.jpg

dsc037970wkag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom