TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

theres some dudes sellin it pre bottled, but you can make it yourself, and you need sun light or the uv lamps if im not mistaken

windy day in NYC '02 Gums, these are about to get regular wear

I bought two bottles from an online site. I got the website saved somewhere. The two bottles were 20 shipped or 1 for 15 shipped. It's very worth itJae them gums came out very nice!

I bought two bottles from an online site. I got the website saved somewhere. The two bottles were 20 shipped or 1 for 15 shipped. It's very worth itJae them gums came out very nice!

restoremysneakers sell retrobright and they call their stuff 'the sauce'

and Mr.Co - what kind of lights did you use with your retrobright?

restoremysneakers sell retrobright and they call their stuff 'the sauce'

and Mr.Co - what kind of lights did you use with your retrobright?

Stuntman Mike: please remove that ebay link. not supposed to post active links. 
plus i want to buy those on payday.

yo PoliceManMike...did you mean please remove that link so you can keep those confidential? cuz ACTIVE links are CLICKABLE links..can you click on it? NO.....it's nothing more than text = not a live/active link

Stuntman Mike: please remove that ebay link. not supposed to post active links. 
plus i want to buy those on payday.

yo PoliceManMike...did you mean please remove that link so you can keep those confidential? cuz ACTIVE links are CLICKABLE links..can you click on it? NO.....it's nothing more than text = not a live/active link

P5 that's exactly where I bought mine. Its great stuff! Home made retr0 will ruin you put the oxiclean into it. Only have like 3 days to use it. This stuff don't do that.

No lights. Just paint this stuff on and set it outside in direct sunlight for 1 hour. Then wash the area with warm water and scrub it good with a toothbrush. with removing yellowed stuff, only 1 session will usually bring it back to full white! With icy soles, 2-3 sessions, it won't make them perfectly clear with a hint of blue like brank new, but it will defiantly make a differenceI haven't used lights or tried it. Only because I've seen too many posts/threads about having to reglue the sole back

P5 that's exactly where I bought mine. Its great stuff! Home made retr0 will ruin you put the oxiclean into it. Only have like 3 days to use it. This stuff don't do that.

No lights. Just paint this stuff on and set it outside in direct sunlight for 1 hour. Then wash the area with warm water and scrub it good with a toothbrush. with removing yellowed stuff, only 1 session will usually bring it back to full white! With icy soles, 2-3 sessions, it won't make them perfectly clear with a hint of blue like brank new, but it will defiantly make a differenceI haven't used lights or tried it. Only because I've seen too many posts/threads about having to reglue the sole back

newest addition

6590531947_aea5bbf740_z.jpg

Great pair, gldcst!

And, Teezy/Mike, can I get clarification on that issue? My understanding is that it doesn't violate forum rules to list an ebay item number, and that the violation is the posting of click-able links. Is that in fact correct?

The second question, independent of whether it's a violation of the forum rules, is what the generally accepted etiquette regarding broadcasting when sought-after items or good deals are available through third party. Since joining, I came across a few listings that tempted me to do what Teezy just did, but wasn't sure if that was kosher. On the one hand, it helps the community at large. On the other hand, somebody in the thread may have the item in their sites and broadcasting the item's availability might bump its price or force the original person's hand to act sooner than he might want. PMing links isn't always the most efficient way to do things either. So, I see all sides here. This is the kind of thing that a community decides for itself, so what are people's thoughts on this practice?

Great pair, gldcst!

And, Teezy/Mike, can I get clarification on that issue? My understanding is that it doesn't violate forum rules to list an ebay item number, and that the violation is the posting of click-able links. Is that in fact correct?

The second question, independent of whether it's a violation of the forum rules, is what the generally accepted etiquette regarding broadcasting when sought-after items or good deals are available through third party. Since joining, I came across a few listings that tempted me to do what Teezy just did, but wasn't sure if that was kosher. On the one hand, it helps the community at large. On the other hand, somebody in the thread may have the item in their sites and broadcasting the item's availability might bump its price or force the original person's hand to act sooner than he might want. PMing links isn't always the most efficient way to do things either. So, I see all sides here. This is the kind of thing that a community decides for itself, so what are people's thoughts on this practice?

Not my size so it's cool. Naw, but idk. It can honestly go both ways man. The AF fam is smaller than other fams on nt (depending on lurkers) but I think were tighter nit than the norm. I don't see a problem pming anyone a link or a deal on some shoes. I've helped guys out on some steals that were even my size. But to the flip side of that, they've (y'all) help me as well. So it's all good to me. Personally I'd rather it be in a msg or hey there some heat on the bay in your size, rather than some lurkers who can't post yet or don't want to and be able to snag them from the fam

But all in all, it's whatever. Some may frown on it, others it no big deal.

You also have to think of it in mikes perspective. Such as there's a pair I'm looking at that I should of bought the last two times he listed them. But didn't. They're delisted now, but I've contacted the seller for more pics, but if someone here posted the link or something I might frown upon it then. But you have to take it as you get it. It's all a circle.

Not my size so it's cool. Naw, but idk. It can honestly go both ways man. The AF fam is smaller than other fams on nt (depending on lurkers) but I think were tighter nit than the norm. I don't see a problem pming anyone a link or a deal on some shoes. I've helped guys out on some steals that were even my size. But to the flip side of that, they've (y'all) help me as well. So it's all good to me. Personally I'd rather it be in a msg or hey there some heat on the bay in your size, rather than some lurkers who can't post yet or don't want to and be able to snag them from the fam

But all in all, it's whatever. Some may frown on it, others it no big deal.

You also have to think of it in mikes perspective. Such as there's a pair I'm looking at that I should of bought the last two times he listed them. But didn't. They're delisted now, but I've contacted the seller for more pics, but if someone here posted the link or something I might frown upon it then. But you have to take it as you get it. It's all a circle.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Great pair, gldcst!

This is a big one right here.  I know people are just trying to do others a favor, but the best favor is to send a PM or just keep it to yourself.

And I take no live links as any link to a live auction.  This thread has been shut too many times for buying and selling.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Great pair, gldcst!

This is a big one right here.  I know people are just trying to do others a favor, but the best favor is to send a PM or just keep it to yourself.

And I take no live links as any link to a live auction.  This thread has been shut too many times for buying and selling.

Wait, Teezy asked for Mike not to post the link, but his previous post, he posted a link himself? Wait wut...?EDIT: NVM it showed up as a link on my phone but it wasn't, my bad.

Wait, Teezy asked for Mike not to post the link, but his previous post, he posted a link himself? Wait wut...?EDIT: NVM it showed up as a link on my phone but it wasn't, my bad.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Wait, Teezy asked for Mike not to post the link, but his previous post, he posted a link himself? Wait wut...?
It looked to me like Mike told Teezy (maybe in a PM?) to chill out on posting info about nice pairs up for grabs. If the issue is that doing so is against the spirit of the no live auctions policy, then it's sort of open and shut (but what about non-auctions - like heads up on things listed on FC or napsize, etc.?).

The issue also may have just been that Mike thought Teezy was blowing up his spot. Like I said, I can respect both views on that. I'm new around here; whichever the stance on doing what Teezy did, I'm fine with it. Don't want to blow up people's spots if that's the code around here. But, if that's not something people are concerned about, I want to know so I can share info when I have it.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Wait, Teezy asked for Mike not to post the link, but his previous post, he posted a link himself? Wait wut...?
It looked to me like Mike told Teezy (maybe in a PM?) to chill out on posting info about nice pairs up for grabs. If the issue is that doing so is against the spirit of the no live auctions policy, then it's sort of open and shut (but what about non-auctions - like heads up on things listed on FC or napsize, etc.?).

The issue also may have just been that Mike thought Teezy was blowing up his spot. Like I said, I can respect both views on that. I'm new around here; whichever the stance on doing what Teezy did, I'm fine with it. Don't want to blow up people's spots if that's the code around here. But, if that's not something people are concerned about, I want to know so I can share info when I have it.

yo den that was copy n pasted..mike asked ME to remove a live link that isn't live. Not to mention it isn't even a link at all actually...no WWW no HTTP:// no .COM not CLICKABLE?? COME ON NOW I thought this is supposed to be TEAM af1...but anything related to helping the TEAM gets frowned upon..even 9 numbers that aren't even a link and aren't clickable LOL TAKE ME TO JAIL FOR HITTIN UP SZ 8 HEADS ON A GOOD FIND THAT I CANT FIT!!

yo den that was copy n pasted..mike asked ME to remove a live link that isn't live. Not to mention it isn't even a link at all actually...no WWW no HTTP:// no .COM not CLICKABLE?? COME ON NOW I thought this is supposed to be TEAM af1...but anything related to helping the TEAM gets frowned upon..even 9 numbers that aren't even a link and aren't clickable LOL TAKE ME TO JAIL FOR HITTIN UP SZ 8 HEADS ON A GOOD FIND THAT I CANT FIT!!

Back
Top Bottom