TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Rookee,

Those white/orange NYC's are disgustingly amazing.

I lurk this thread religiously, and truly wish I had more to contribute, but unfortunately the extent of my air force collection is some waterproof lows and some black/white NYC lows.

With that being said, can you guys point me in the direction of anywhere (or one) that has quality older stuff in small sizes? Im talking 7.5. I constantly scour ebay looking but good stuff is non existent in that size. It's impossible to find DS cocoas, 3ms, couriers, etc. Even Bobbito or Sheed highs.....

Rookee,

Those white/orange NYC's are disgustingly amazing.

I lurk this thread religiously, and truly wish I had more to contribute, but unfortunately the extent of my air force collection is some waterproof lows and some black/white NYC lows.

With that being said, can you guys point me in the direction of anywhere (or one) that has quality older stuff in small sizes? Im talking 7.5. I constantly scour ebay looking but good stuff is non existent in that size. It's impossible to find DS cocoas, 3ms, couriers, etc. Even Bobbito or Sheed highs.....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

would commit all kinds of acts for those nyc's
Don't Tase me bro
106wufo.jpg

about the only af1s I own that you guys might find interesting so I had to repost 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

hey blackred, there is some 1994 white/black lows on ebay in size 7.5.. go get em man!
also, a while back there was 1990s white/white lows in 7.5... 

just gotta look

hey blackred, there is some 1994 white/black lows on ebay in size 7.5.. go get em man!
also, a while back there was 1990s white/white lows in 7.5... 

just gotta look

Mnadel,

Thanks for the suggestion man.

Can't wait for gumsoles. Last time I hit the studio lookin to do a pair and they told me the gumsole option had been removed I was heartbroken....

Mnadel,

Thanks for the suggestion man.

Can't wait for gumsoles. Last time I hit the studio lookin to do a pair and they told me the gumsole option had been removed I was heartbroken....

back in the up-towns.net days rookee,jerm,melo,prym,mr.Reggi(Houston sneaker) held it the f**** down. I'm og whit mine and i tip my crown to these gents!!
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
  rest in power Reggi!!

back in the up-towns.net days rookee,jerm,melo,prym,mr.Reggi(Houston sneaker) held it the f**** down. I'm og whit mine and i tip my crown to these gents!!
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
  rest in power Reggi!!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Rookee, what store is that again? It was in that AF1 documentary too right?
It's some store in Brooklyn on fulton street. They have a website called sneakerfather.com

Nice Lakers canvas.

Sheeds
pimp.gif
that site looks doo doo.lol  ROOKEE13 wrote:
nimisiskrash i feel you. most prices are insane but they always had stuff you can't even find at flight club.
when i first walked in a few years ago i expected some GRs and was like what the ??? after seeing the shoes

that spot has been on Fulton for more that 20+years they would have great deals but no more the whole strip is trash now but hey what cha going to do.
eyes.gif
 i don't think the same family even owns that spot and the(i know every thing about everything) kills me.if I'm not respected and I'm spending my hard earned money in your store i got to spin on my heels and be out, plus the beat you in the head prices for kicks is most def a no no for me!!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Rookee, what store is that again? It was in that AF1 documentary too right?
It's some store in Brooklyn on fulton street. They have a website called sneakerfather.com

Nice Lakers canvas.

Sheeds
pimp.gif
that site looks doo doo.lol  ROOKEE13 wrote:
nimisiskrash i feel you. most prices are insane but they always had stuff you can't even find at flight club.
when i first walked in a few years ago i expected some GRs and was like what the ??? after seeing the shoes

that spot has been on Fulton for more that 20+years they would have great deals but no more the whole strip is trash now but hey what cha going to do.
eyes.gif
 i don't think the same family even owns that spot and the(i know every thing about everything) kills me.if I'm not respected and I'm spending my hard earned money in your store i got to spin on my heels and be out, plus the beat you in the head prices for kicks is most def a no no for me!!

Back
Top Bottom