TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

15dszus.png

unds these today

erv- i haven't done a collection post in a loooooong time, i remember how much it sucks setting up though lol. maybe this summer
wink.gif

alex- can't believe you sold those red jewels and glaciers!
jae-
pimp.gif
glad to see you back in here

erv- i haven't done a collection post in a loooooong time, i remember how much it sucks setting up though lol. maybe this summer
wink.gif

alex- can't believe you sold those red jewels and glaciers!
jae-
pimp.gif
glad to see you back in here

god i love canvas air forces. only pair i have tho. wear them almost on a daily. nothin more casual imo.

god i love canvas air forces. only pair i have tho. wear them almost on a daily. nothin more casual imo.

Yeah, it was a mistake lol but I did keep a lot of my other pairs...I'll do a quick shot of what I still have soon.

Yeah, it was a mistake lol but I did keep a lot of my other pairs...I'll do a quick shot of what I still have soon.

Originally Posted by G Raider

snuck in the yellow and orange jordans too..
lol wore the citrus 7 yesterday and the black pack sb's the day before been on a lil orange run lately

Originally Posted by G Raider

snuck in the yellow and orange jordans too..
lol wore the citrus 7 yesterday and the black pack sb's the day before been on a lil orange run lately

Originally Posted by prymone

info on the box?
forget the shoes lol

jk dooooope highs
Lol, I got it at HupBox.com.. Paid a little more then a box should cost but shoes were special enough and money was right so decided to pull the trigger..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

info on the box?
forget the shoes lol

jk dooooope highs
Lol, I got it at HupBox.com.. Paid a little more then a box should cost but shoes were special enough and money was right so decided to pull the trigger..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Erv- You balling out of control man. Must be nice
laugh.gif
I wish.. I sold a few pairs so I like to think that I evened out. You the one with Hyperstrike money.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Erv- You balling out of control man. Must be nice
laugh.gif
I wish.. I sold a few pairs so I like to think that I evened out. You the one with Hyperstrike money.

Back
Top Bottom