TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Actually, these are Medium Grey-Lt Graphite-White

OMG!! my size :nerd: :smokin :smokin :smokin :x

BIP killin it as always.

i need some of those cvs highs my dude!

im still mad about that rioworm pair hahah :tongue:

guys, i have an opportunity to get a pair of ds shady records. My question is, whats the going rate these for them. I have no idea what they are worth.

guys, i have an opportunity to get a pair of ds shady records. My question is, whats the going rate these for them. I have no idea what they are worth.

This is going to sound snarky, but I would bet they are "worth" a lot less than a seller would think they are.

That is to say that I don't think there's really a big market for them, so I'd play hardball in the negotiations. ...They're a pair of white on whites with butchered shape, a translucent sole, and a record label logo stamped on the heel.

Don't get sucked into that promo or PE thing, they're a very plain pair of modern AF1s. I would price them as such.

Last edited:
Those were actually mine at one time. I purchased them at what is now thenymall.com, which used to be called something else. I paid around 110 for em and sold em to someone local to me for 67 bucks, and he put them on consignment for 425, recently they were up for 375.

These were mine at one point. I got em from thenymall for $110, and sold em to someone local to me for $67. Guy who bought em put them on consignment for $425, and they recently dropped to $375.
This is going to sound snarky, but I would bet they are "worth" a lot less than a seller would think they are.

That is to say that I don't think there's really a big market for them, so I'd play hardball in the negotiations. ...They're a pair of white on whites with butchered shape, a translucent sole, and a record label logo stamped on the heel.

Don't get sucked into that promo or PE thing, they're a very plain pair of modern AF1s. I would price them as such.

These were mine at one point. I got em from thenymall for $110, and sold em to someone local to me for $67. Guy who bought em put them on consignment for $425, and they recently dropped to $375.

Good insight. What you paid is more in the ballpark IMO.

I'd offer like $150 or something like that.

Those were actually mine at one time. I purchased them at what is now thenymall.com, which used to be called something else. I paid around 110 for em and sold em to someone local to me for 67 bucks, and he put them on consignment for 425, recently they were up for 375.
thanks guys for all your help!! Really was helpful

Nice stuff in here guys

i havent been buying 2 many af1s lately, but i got 8) a few pick ups ill post in a bit nothing crazy

i didnt there was enough HKs on this page so i wore mine yesterday 8)

EDIT

Got another pair of Albis a month or so ago for $40 off ebay, probably my favorite IOs
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/ja...ploads/20140507_172649_1_zpsf3ee91f2.jpg.html

and finally finally got some Grey Canvas ive wanted this since RD i remember the week i first started seeing them still
S/O to Dane(CoOrdinate) for giving em to me cheap
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/ja... Uploads/20140507_172321_zps33640bad.jpg.html

Last edited:
Nice, Jae.

That reminds me, I haven't rocked my HKs in a bit. Might have to pull them out. Would love a second pair.

Some real heat in here guys. I wish Nike still cared about mids.

Just came up on these again thinking of pulling the trigger. One of my personal all time faves.

Freaky Tah in Jeeps, Lex Coupes, Bimaz, Benz video

Are those red canvas highs? Album came out in '95, so this video was filmed in either '94 or '95.

Back
Top Bottom