TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

thanks bip
i actually picked them up in SF earlier in the year.
that hurts me knowin there was a pair that cheap. i feel for you lol.

oh thats who he sold them too! haha I was msg'ing the seller as well to pick those up. But the seller said that he had them reserved for someone already. I'm glad to see someone in this forum get them!

oh thats who he sold them too! haha I was msg'ing the seller as well to pick those up. But the seller said that he had them reserved for someone already. I'm glad to see someone in this forum get them!

i caught him as he was posting everything. i got lured in with some obsidian/carolina lows and asked what else he had and he shot me his photobucket, and claimed a few pairs before he got to post them lol. :tongue:

those white canvas gum outsoles were easy to find for cheap at one time. got mine for $30 before the shipping etc. such a great shoe. they get dirty super easy.

those white canvas gum outsoles were easy to find for cheap at one time. got mine for $30 before the shipping etc. such a great shoe. they get dirty super easy.

my pair is filthy and I love them that way!

i just copped 2 more mid 90s canvas joints. pics later :smile:

^^^
Take 'em out of the wrapper man, it's not that serious. There's vintage heat in this thread that's stored out in the open.

im gonna take them out of the plastic just cause you said so

move around hater

Let's settle down.

Vood is not a hater (over some 1st-gen Easters of all things), he's a quality member of this thread and of this site.

You wanna keep your shoes wrapped up, they're your shoes - store them however you want.

What he was saying, in a sarcastic way, was just that there's no reason why they NEED to be stored like that. We store plenty of older pairs with, unwrapped with no issues. So, you don't NEED to go through that effort if you don't want to. But, if you want to anyway, then go for it.

Last edited:
im gonna take them out of the plastic just cause you said so

move around hater

I have the 'Easters' too fam, one of the better patent leather AF1s out there before they started running the cheap and hard/stiff patent. Didn't mean to hate on you but the shoe hasn't really appreciated much in value to justify storing it like that. In fact I highly recommend you bring it out once a year and break some necks.

BIP as always, you get it!

@Kev - dont get too excited. nothing anyone hasnt seen before(and that you dont alreaddy own). but a couple pairs that I will into NYC winter beaters in the coming months

i stay away from this thread for a couple days and am finally semi-content with the forces i have... guess that's out the window. ebay/napsize/rif/yjp tabs everywhere at the moment :smh:

nice stuff to everyone, tons of amazing pairs

both those pairs are nice sgt...

bip- that black and red pair is what i was lookin for when i asked for the "forces infront of a pool" picture.

I liked those sheeds a lot. I wanted to take the white paint that's on the midsole off to give it that all blue sole but got rid of em before I could.

Yeah - those are nice.

Never got around to picking up a pair (slept on a pair for cheap on the bay earlier this year), but I'd definitely add them to the stash at a good price.

I also need the navy/caros.

I wonder if there are going to release the Sheed AF1 again since he is playing again, I would like to see those blue suede highs he wore yesterday hit retail (fingers crossed)

I would personally like to see the white PL retroed cause my pair is destroyed from the PL separating from the sole

i guess i will post some old pics of them while we are on that subject...

5052083019_efab9d8dc1.jpg

5320797300_5f421aa19b.jpg

oq1v.jpg

Last edited:
back to the canvas for a quick second those black and red low pair are very nice,better than the black and green high.

I wanted that color way of the sheed back in 05' the blue and carolina blue high were way more exclusive to me than the all white pair I own today. I love mine though because the two straps have 30 stitched.

Back
Top Bottom