TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

wow, just came across these on skit. never seen them before, they are from 1997-

01.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

the beauty of af1's, once you think you've seen them all, a pair you've never seen like this pops up and blows your mind.

I've never seen that pair either. There's also a picture of some forest-ish green highs with a white undersole that I've never seen before either

04.jpg

I got a nice pair on the way, lucky i caught it first. MF you may just like them to :wink:

Still got a pair that i need to pay for as well, thanks for that jae... serious props

Im not feeling the supreme collab. Its nicely done, Im just going to pass

wow, lots of awesome stuff in here
matt, those two pairs are absolutely incredible. and funny nadel should mention his pair, i assumed that's where you got them from.
finally have another pair on the way, one that's been on my list for a long enough time.
pretty sure i've been spending more time on #teamaf1 instagram than i have on here :lol:

Mike and I both have a size range - the high end of his range overlaps with the low end of my range, so him and I moving pairs between each other would be a rare occurrence.

I believe Steve has a pair of the white/white stitched swoosh pair as well, if I remember correctly.

I got a nice pair on the way, lucky i caught it first. MF you may just like them to :wink:

Still got a pair that i need to pay for as well, thanks for that jae... serious props

Im not feeling the supreme collab. Its nicely done, Im just going to pass

Think you can tease me, huh... Just kidding, looking forward to seeing what you scored. The new whip put my pickups on hold for the foreseeable future... Unless I come across something I can't live without, of course.

Those highs are pretty nice.

So nike sb is going to do af1 now? I don't understand this collab.

Last edited:
matt i think only you and i have ds pairs of those whites.. awesome awesome pair.. your gold high pickup still has me in awe

we have very similar taste it seems.. leased my audi a5 back in 2011.. audis drive soooo nice I don't want to give it up in 1.5 years

i have a pair of those stitched swooshes too..Worn a bit if anybody wants them :nerd:

for a price :nerd:

dont ban me mods

this weekend should be fun.

jumped on some canvas mids I got super lucky to see first comin in in a couple of days and goin to the sneaker con in boston saturday.  i should really plan what i'm hunting ahead of time haha

m tr4nch- so sick dude, thy remind of og blk/grey jordan 1's....
great stuff as always guys..

Just in.....

If those didn't say supreme nobody would care. Its insane the reach they have nowadays. They literally could put a box logo on some hanes underwear and it would sell out. Way too plain they could've done something amazing and they did this? Im very disappointed. 

If those didn't say supreme nobody would care. Its insane the reach they have nowadays. They literally could put a box logo on some hanes underwear and it would sell out. Way too plain they could've done something amazing and they did this? Im very disappointed. 

I think they already did. I think it was hanes T-shirts though. Not joking.

Those nyc mids are absolutely insane. Nice pickup.

i'm on the fence about the supreme pair, i agree completely that the hype will be insane but i think that that colourway would be very successful amongst most people here. it's awesome to see unpainted midsoles, it makes them look much cleaner. i would buy a pair.

this just in. (straight up steal on bin, couldn't believe it)

As for the Supreme AF1s, if i get a pr i'd considering ripping the supreme tag off... black canvas, unpaint, gum, sexy. sure i won't have a chance at the online release but hey we can hope.  I do not agree that the Supreme tag/name is the only reason anyone likes these.  I'd best most of us would grab those on a GR sans collab.

Last edited:
Nice royal canvas mids!

Well, Supreme isn't the reason that any of us like them. But, it's the reason a lot of the people who aren't us will "like" them.

I like them too. I'm usually good for only a handful of new releases a year. If these are attainable, I'd cop.

And, I won't lie - if the resale prices get crazy after I've copped, I'll sell. If I can turn that pair into 2 or 3 nice vintage pairs, I'd probably do it. I don't like them THAT much. ...Though, I do love canvas and I do love gum.

Nice royal canvas mids!
Well, Supreme isn't the reason that any of us like them. But, it's the reason a lot of the people who aren't us will "like" them.
I like them too. I'm usually good for only a handful of new releases a year. If these are attainable, I'd cop.
And, I won't lie - if the resale prices get crazy after I've copped, I'll sell. If I can turn that pair into 2 or 3 nice vintage pairs, I'd probably do it. I don't like them THAT much. ...Though, I do love canvas and I do love gum.
Thanks! Got so lucky.  I hear ya on the flip thinking, I do the exact same thing with new release jordans.  When folks are paying the same price for the 06s as the new retros... sell the news and snag the old ones.  But yah the hype on these will be absurd and it'll be a huge reseller target.  Wish I could get 3 so I could flip 2 and keep 1 for myself.

Yeah, I've done that a few times too.

I don't intend to resell shoes, meaning I don't buy shoes with the intent of "flipping them," but if the market price gets to a point significantly higher than what you value to shoe to be, it basically makes sense to unload it as long as its replaceable. I rarely buy doubles anymore, but when you do have doubles its especially a no-brainer.

I hear you especially on the Jordan thing. It's absurd how recent retros sell for damn near the price of OGs or better quality first-gen retros. I love it though.

The other thing is that once you've been doing this for a long time you learn that patience is a virtue and that you don't really need anything right NOW. Just about everything will be re-released or can be repurchased. You see the way the market cycles and you know that something that's hot now won't be hot forever. So, sell it and catch your vic now. Buy it back in a year - you'll still want it, but he won't.

But, that's another reason why older AF1s are so great, and such a great shoe to "collect." After the hype of the Nelly era wore away, the scene has been pretty stable. I'm the type who likes to have a super deep collection, so I don't really have to be all too concerned with riding the waves of the market because the fluctuations are fairly moderate for the majority of AF1s.

Last edited:
Nix that's the pair of eBay right? I was gonna get em but some others came around. Will post pics when I get em

Good to know were around the same size

Nix that's the pair of eBay right? I was gonna get em but some others came around. Will post pics when I get em
Good to know were around the same size
There were two.  This one was a super steal off someone sellin the contents of an abandoned storage unit.  I snagged 'em right after they put 'em up, there's still another pair but I'm not trying to spend a ton since there's a sneaker convention in town this weekend. :smile: You're a 12?  Word

Wheres the best place to get rid of a couple pairs of older, worn pairs? Ebay ? It seems like most of you guys prefer DS/ VNDS and these are mostly NDS/worn

they are 10.5-11.5 and I can post pics tomorrow if thats allowed..

Although I have long since got rid of most of my Air Force 1's, I lurk in this thread all the time to appreciate the pairs you guys have. Of all the shoes I sold or gave away over the years, the 1's I had from 1999-2004 I regret the most. Y'all have some great pairs though and I really appreciate you guys' "collections"...

Back
Top Bottom