TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i dunno man. they just came in at my friend's shop and i grabbed a pair. even though they are nothing spectacular, the small details mentioned were enough to make me grab a pair. no offense to anyone but the pair i just posted are way better than them "limited" rabbit ones. if they were dropped along with the other 25th anniversary garbage, those would have sat on the shelves too. 

i dunno man. they just came in at my friend's shop and i grabbed a pair. even though they are nothing spectacular, the small details mentioned were enough to make me grab a pair. no offense to anyone but the pair i just posted are way better than them "limited" rabbit ones. if they were dropped along with the other 25th anniversary garbage, those would have sat on the shelves too. 

Those Patta x Parra IDs are pretty nice, but Kev I'll never get over those suede 'brons
pimp.gif

Just got these Roosters today, thanks Jesse

Those Patta x Parra IDs are pretty nice, but Kev I'll never get over those suede 'brons
pimp.gif

Just got these Roosters today, thanks Jesse

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I want to see more of the AF1 Hi IDs. Where are they?

Just came across these.
nike-air-force-1-id-ugsoles-04.jpg
boy those are hard
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as much as i love af1 highs

id probably do a low to jus cus i would wear it more often

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I want to see more of the AF1 Hi IDs. Where are they?

Just came across these.
nike-air-force-1-id-ugsoles-04.jpg
boy those are hard
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as much as i love af1 highs

id probably do a low to jus cus i would wear it more often

I'm quite sure you can and the price is 200$.  This is according to what others have posted.

I'm quite sure you can and the price is 200$.  This is according to what others have posted.

Back
Top Bottom