speaking of, if anyone can find the 1999-2000 obsidian/whites

I think matt is the only person here who owns a pair

Number 1 on my hunting list atm

very nice navys

speaking of, if anyone can find the 1999-2000 obsidian/whites

I think matt is the only person here who owns a pair

Number 1 on my hunting list atm

smile.gif

not sure if its been posted...but damn both are a must have...not sure if thy are going to be a euro release only...some mroe info would be very helpful.

3b436712187c0b170eb25efa34c5b6a45c219209_r.jpg

not sure if its been posted...but damn both are a must have...not sure if thy are going to be a euro release only...some mroe info would be very helpful.

3b436712187c0b170eb25efa34c5b6a45c219209_r.jpg

Those blue suede's look pretty dope!
Nice line up's up there and dope pair tr4nch
pimp.gif

So I got these in today, showed them some tlc and I think they cleaned up pretty good IMO

auction pics:

as they are now:

I'll probably do 1 more quick round of retr0brite tomorrow...

Those blue suede's look pretty dope!
Nice line up's up there and dope pair tr4nch
pimp.gif

So I got these in today, showed them some tlc and I think they cleaned up pretty good IMO

auction pics:

as they are now:

I'll probably do 1 more quick round of retr0brite tomorrow...

Yes I did but it looks like the right toebox (left one on the pic) might need another round of ironing...

Yes I did but it looks like the right toebox (left one on the pic) might need another round of ironing...

I might recommend you don't (if you're happy with how they look on your feet)

I think it makes the leather a bit weaker and will just crease drastically worse with every wear.

just a theory, I've only done it with my true blue 3s I was going to sell, realized I didn't want to sell them, wore them and the creasing seemed accelerated.

I might recommend you don't (if you're happy with how they look on your feet)

I think it makes the leather a bit weaker and will just crease drastically worse with every wear.

just a theory, I've only done it with my true blue 3s I was going to sell, realized I didn't want to sell them, wore them and the creasing seemed accelerated.

Thanks for the tip ThunderChunk!

I think I probably will leave them like that. I got em so cheap that it really doesn't matter if they crease up again...

Back
Top Bottom