TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

There is a demo of all three materials in the retro AF1 thread- don't know if the guy pulled the trigger.  It would be interesting to see.

I think they will be back in some form as well, because Nike is still letting you mess with the materials. I think it is going to switch the colors over to the ones Nike leaked by accident (black/black, white/white, brown/brown). Then rumor has it they are switching over to patent for the summer.

Maybe their idea of 30th anniv. is letting us play with the materials that we've been asking for.

Personally, I would like to see a stitched on swoosh as an option.

I made my 1st pair in Jan., they come Monday; so I'll have some pics Monday night.

EDIT:  Stitched on swoosh and patent would be nice... I would make these:

377719745.jpg

i have always wanted those ever since i seen them on the 1Theology thing along with the red pair. as soon as they put up patent leather on iD i am going to make myself both pairs, the red pair was the influence of my cement iD...
422814_372591666087783_100000108579899_1578915_194096452_n.jpg

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

There is a demo of all three materials in the retro AF1 thread- don't know if the guy pulled the trigger.  It would be interesting to see.

I think they will be back in some form as well, because Nike is still letting you mess with the materials. I think it is going to switch the colors over to the ones Nike leaked by accident (black/black, white/white, brown/brown). Then rumor has it they are switching over to patent for the summer.

Maybe their idea of 30th anniv. is letting us play with the materials that we've been asking for.

Personally, I would like to see a stitched on swoosh as an option.

I made my 1st pair in Jan., they come Monday; so I'll have some pics Monday night.

EDIT:  Stitched on swoosh and patent would be nice... I would make these:

377719745.jpg

i have always wanted those ever since i seen them on the 1Theology thing along with the red pair. as soon as they put up patent leather on iD i am going to make myself both pairs, the red pair was the influence of my cement iD...
422814_372591666087783_100000108579899_1578915_194096452_n.jpg

Still holding out for better options next time around. Are we still going to have a grey elephant option?

Still holding out for better options next time around. Are we still going to have a grey elephant option?

I want a denim option. Poor man's Kobe Denims. Still disappointed I didn't get to order a pair yesterday. I also wish they would make the heel tab a separate option.

I want a denim option. Poor man's Kobe Denims. Still disappointed I didn't get to order a pair yesterday. I also wish they would make the heel tab a separate option.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

the next options are going to be white,black, and brown elephant print

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

the next options are going to be white,black, and brown elephant print

kazi, i think that second atmos inspired pair is the best one out of those.

i wish nike would've let us make the heel tab a different color/material than the back panel.

i wish nike would've let us make the heel tab a different color/material than the back panel.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

You can, just visit 21 Mercer and pay the $630 upcharge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MFPearson

You can, just visit 21 Mercer and pay the $630 upcharge
laugh.gif

I almost relapsed and went in on the ID option. Then I remember the shape of current AF1s. Dope pairs tho to those that went in.

I almost relapsed and went in on the ID option. Then I remember the shape of current AF1s. Dope pairs tho to those that went in.

Nice Indy Jewels!

Edit:

Mike, I'm jealous of your singles... and especially Matt's because I know he is my size.

That shoe is simply amazing!

Nice Indy Jewels!

Edit:

Mike, I'm jealous of your singles... and especially Matt's because I know he is my size.

That shoe is simply amazing!

Back
Top Bottom