TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

those horse samples are really nice !!

for me today

417347_10150550302904666_672809665_8574227_1798687737_n.jpg

INSANE pickups Rampage. Those green Hong Kong ones are one of my all time favorite AF1's. Probably 3rd in order of:

1. Linens
2. Atmos
3. Hong Kongs

INSANE pickups Rampage. Those green Hong Kong ones are one of my all time favorite AF1's. Probably 3rd in order of:

1. Linens
2. Atmos
3. Hong Kongs

that hk shape, midsole, cw and material are all so perfect. always thought they would look great with blaze orange laces as well

that hk shape, midsole, cw and material are all so perfect. always thought they would look great with blaze orange laces as well

those sample horses are crazy i never seen those before, i love the sole, but i like the upper of the released pair better

nice hks and sheed pes too

those sample horses are crazy i never seen those before, i love the sole, but i like the upper of the released pair better

nice hks and sheed pes too

Sheeds are definitely dope. Quite reminiscent of the early 90s highs with the accent color on the strap. If the mid sole was black too, those would have been straight out of 1994.

McHales would be insane too if the sole didn't yellow. But, they're ancient, what can you do...

Sheeds are definitely dope. Quite reminiscent of the early 90s highs with the accent color on the strap. If the mid sole was black too, those would have been straight out of 1994.

McHales would be insane too if the sole didn't yellow. But, they're ancient, what can you do...

First pickup of the year!!...im kinda late on the mid love,too lazy to take more pics, ill take better ones on my day off

1996 Black Patent Mids

always wanted to be able to take this picture

havent been able to bring myself to unds the lows, they look perfect the way they are, i guess i have an excuse not to since i got the mids
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom