TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

crimons for me today...got rep on them niners....
a31261010e0f60a15f4394bdeaab2be32aee043c_r.jpg

very nice stitched swoosh pairs on this page!

nadel, those euro's are so nice dude. i wish those gum's were tumbled, that would be the perfect pair imo. still holding those 2001 white/white with stitched/tumbled leather swoosh? i was kicking myself for not offering early on those.

very nice stitched swoosh pairs on this page!

nadel, those euro's are so nice dude. i wish those gum's were tumbled, that would be the perfect pair imo. still holding those 2001 white/white with stitched/tumbled leather swoosh? i was kicking myself for not offering early on those.

yeah, I needed a pair of whites in my collection and I'm glad to have a unique pair of them

yeah, I needed a pair of whites in my collection and I'm glad to have a unique pair of them

those videos are a joke. hating on the hong kongs... putting ANY lebron chamber of fears on that wall... trying to take the obsidian/lemon twists off of that wall... pretty much all of the patent world cup pack... easters?!? good god, i mean, they got some of them right, but soooo many wrong. most of what they have on the wall is nice, but the best 100 of all time?!? the more i watch these videos (and i've seen them many times before - they've probably been posted in every volume of the af1 thread), the madder i get at these idiots. please, nike - redo this, and lets not have hypebeast rappers/DJs making the decisions. it's just not that easy - i could spend years coming up with a list of the top 100.

those videos are a joke. hating on the hong kongs... putting ANY lebron chamber of fears on that wall... trying to take the obsidian/lemon twists off of that wall... pretty much all of the patent world cup pack... easters?!? good god, i mean, they got some of them right, but soooo many wrong. most of what they have on the wall is nice, but the best 100 of all time?!? the more i watch these videos (and i've seen them many times before - they've probably been posted in every volume of the af1 thread), the madder i get at these idiots. please, nike - redo this, and lets not have hypebeast rappers/DJs making the decisions. it's just not that easy - i could spend years coming up with a list of the top 100.

^
In all fairness to the rapper/DJ comment , Clark Kent probably made the best decisions out of the group. 90% of the bad decisions in that video - that we can see - are made by Udi and Caz. There are a bunch of times when somebody makes some wild dumb choice and CK shuts it down. On a separate note, those black/white clear bottoms that are on the 1thology that never came out - the presumed courir sample http://www.nike.com/af1/i...ml#l=1thology,profile,31 - those are in the vid, right?

^
In all fairness to the rapper/DJ comment , Clark Kent probably made the best decisions out of the group. 90% of the bad decisions in that video - that we can see - are made by Udi and Caz. There are a bunch of times when somebody makes some wild dumb choice and CK shuts it down. On a separate note, those black/white clear bottoms that are on the 1thology that never came out - the presumed courir sample http://www.nike.com/af1/i...ml#l=1thology,profile,31 - those are in the vid, right?

Couldn't have said it better Matt!

And instead of using these hypebeasts, they could've got a hold of some NT legends and gotten pics of a lot of AF1s that the 1-Thology doesn't even recognize.

As much as I like the 1-Thology, it is VERY far from complete.

Couldn't have said it better Matt!

And instead of using these hypebeasts, they could've got a hold of some NT legends and gotten pics of a lot of AF1s that the 1-Thology doesn't even recognize.

As much as I like the 1-Thology, it is VERY far from complete.

i dont mind clark being around, but the rest of them gotta go, i never liked udi or his choices, they prob have about 30 pairs up that i would keep up, but most pairs later than 04 wouldnt be considered...

finally got somethin new comming in the mail, first pair of the new year comming from 1996

i dont mind clark being around, but the rest of them gotta go, i never liked udi or his choices, they prob have about 30 pairs up that i would keep up, but most pairs later than 04 wouldnt be considered...

finally got somethin new comming in the mail, first pair of the new year comming from 1996

Back
Top Bottom