You know who you are - thanks!

400616893.jpg

400616894.jpg

400616975.jpg

400616977.jpg

400616981.jpg

400616983.jpg

400616979.jpg

nice, steve! glad you're expanding into mids and high's... although with all of the sweet low's you have, i can see how you wouldn't even feel the need to, haha.

mailman dropped of something at my house today, too... first pickup in a very long time. i'll try to post pics sometime this weekend.

nice, steve! glad you're expanding into mids and high's... although with all of the sweet low's you have, i can see how you wouldn't even feel the need to, haha.

mailman dropped of something at my house today, too... first pickup in a very long time. i'll try to post pics sometime this weekend.

8tothe 24, Congrats, man! Awesome pick-up. I'll probably never own purple highs, since I waved the flag and ID'd a pair last year.

Here's something else - these are old enough to drink legally. What's the prevailing method for whitening midsoles these days?

8tothe 24, Congrats, man! Awesome pick-up. I'll probably never own purple highs, since I waved the flag and ID'd a pair last year.

Here's something else - these are old enough to drink legally. What's the prevailing method for whitening midsoles these days?

Steve, is that the pair I tipped you off to?

Bip,

I guess everyone saw that ISS beef huh lol.  Yeah I always tend to get into little scuffles - but anyone who knows me specifically the NT heads know I'm a pretty good guy.  The problem is i'm still immature and have a hard time ignoring some of the ridiculous @**% that is said in these forums, specifically ISS. 

When the death threats come I stop though -
laugh.gif

Steve, is that the pair I tipped you off to?

Bip,

I guess everyone saw that ISS beef huh lol.  Yeah I always tend to get into little scuffles - but anyone who knows me specifically the NT heads know I'm a pretty good guy.  The problem is i'm still immature and have a hard time ignoring some of the ridiculous @**% that is said in these forums, specifically ISS. 

When the death threats come I stop though -
laugh.gif

yeah. Thanks to you and JB.

And you know how I feel about the "other site." I was gonna say more, but I'll just leave it at that.

yeah. Thanks to you and JB.

And you know how I feel about the "other site." I was gonna say more, but I'll just leave it at that.

Pains me to post this again because the Lakers suck this year...

377597606.jpg

Different Evolutions of Courirs

392047479.jpg

My wife's Obsidian Snakes

393950227.jpg

Carolina Nubucks

393993282.jpg

Double posting a lot of pics because Picturetrails is making me pay or lose my account so I am just gonna leave the pics here till they shut me down.

Pains me to post this again because the Lakers suck this year...

377597606.jpg

Different Evolutions of Courirs

392047479.jpg

My wife's Obsidian Snakes

393950227.jpg

Carolina Nubucks

393993282.jpg

Double posting a lot of pics because Picturetrails is making me pay or lose my account so I am just gonna leave the pics here till they shut me down.

Back
Top Bottom