TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by MNadel

Jermaine, those arent Kobe PE's are they?

I know Kobe wore those, which is why I assume you have them

I wish they were! This pair is in my size, which is an 8.5.Kobe also wore a white/yellow mid to match his Home Laker uni. I have a pic stashed somewhere.-Jermaine

Originally Posted by MNadel

Jermaine, those arent Kobe PE's are they?

I know Kobe wore those, which is why I assume you have them

I wish they were! This pair is in my size, which is an 8.5.Kobe also wore a white/yellow mid to match his Home Laker uni. I have a pic stashed somewhere.-Jermaine

the mid love has been crazy in here, possible the first mid ever, mean green jewels,chocolates,ligtnings,nycs etc
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"hat

only mid i currently own, 1 of 4 in total, plan to add more

i think dirks are under rated, 1 of my favs
gifts are dope too,and glaciers are beautiful 

Co - good luck in the air force bro

the mid love has been crazy in here, possible the first mid ever, mean green jewels,chocolates,ligtnings,nycs etc
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"hat

only mid i currently own, 1 of 4 in total, plan to add more

i think dirks are under rated, 1 of my favs
gifts are dope too,and glaciers are beautiful 

Co - good luck in the air force bro

Nice to see some Mid love in here
pimp.gif

My small contribution: (nothing compared to most of the shoes posted..but hey, I'll play along)

Nice to see some Mid love in here
pimp.gif

My small contribution: (nothing compared to most of the shoes posted..but hey, I'll play along)

These last few pages are fire!

Anyways some old pics that I have posted before...

'91 Indian Teal

'93 Laser Blue

These last few pages are fire!

Anyways some old pics that I have posted before...

'91 Indian Teal

'93 Laser Blue

so much awesome stuff going on in this thread right now!

pearson, lex, gtothat- crazy pairs right there. all these jewels and 90's variations are incredible.

what is the cw of the green jewel mid's?

so much awesome stuff going on in this thread right now!

pearson, lex, gtothat- crazy pairs right there. all these jewels and 90's variations are incredible.

what is the cw of the green jewel mid's?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow! Great last few pages.

First and foremost, Good luck, Mr. Co.

Of course Shawn is going to post the best pair of mids ever! If I had to name a "mid grail" those would probably be them.

Nadel - those purple jewel mids are insane. Also among the best of both the mid cut and jewel series.

Gldcst - I didn't name the Bronco NYCs among my choices of the absolute best mids, but I gave them some consideration. Dope shoe!

G to tha T - Indian Teals are INSANE!

MFPearson - Those scream greens are really nice too.

Posted these before, but these are among my favorite mids

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow! Great last few pages.

First and foremost, Good luck, Mr. Co.

Of course Shawn is going to post the best pair of mids ever! If I had to name a "mid grail" those would probably be them.

Nadel - those purple jewel mids are insane. Also among the best of both the mid cut and jewel series.

Gldcst - I didn't name the Bronco NYCs among my choices of the absolute best mids, but I gave them some consideration. Dope shoe!

G to tha T - Indian Teals are INSANE!

MFPearson - Those scream greens are really nice too.

Posted these before, but these are among my favorite mids

Originally Posted by OrganizedNoise

Picked these up DS for my girlfriend. Anyone know exactly when these came out? Im thinkin pre 95'...

Air Force 1 High SC (BG) Black/Black-Metallic Silver sz. 6Y
Is there no tongue tag to check? I'm thinking about '95. I had those in high school. Black suede with the silver on the strap. They have to be pretty old because it was probably around '96 (or maybe '97) when Nike stopped using the accent colors logo on the straps on the highs.

A pair of the white and grey highs with the royal accent is among my most sought after pairs. (Waits for Shawn to post a pic of like 9 pairs of em.).

Did you buy these from Thunderchunk? I think he had a pair on ebay.

And, finally, since I've brought up obscure pairs I owned in high school, I have a non-AF1 question for you guys. Remember when Foot Locker used to get exclusive models - not just colorways, but Nike shoes that weren't available anywhere else? ...Many of them were in the "Flight" line. Does anybody know of any resource that lists those shoes? I remember I had a pair in like '96 and I can't even remember exactly what they looked like, just that I loved them. They were just a black and white mid-cut Flight shoe only available at FL - and it kills me because I can't even remember anything else about them.

Originally Posted by OrganizedNoise

Picked these up DS for my girlfriend. Anyone know exactly when these came out? Im thinkin pre 95'...

Air Force 1 High SC (BG) Black/Black-Metallic Silver sz. 6Y
Is there no tongue tag to check? I'm thinking about '95. I had those in high school. Black suede with the silver on the strap. They have to be pretty old because it was probably around '96 (or maybe '97) when Nike stopped using the accent colors logo on the straps on the highs.

A pair of the white and grey highs with the royal accent is among my most sought after pairs. (Waits for Shawn to post a pic of like 9 pairs of em.).

Did you buy these from Thunderchunk? I think he had a pair on ebay.

And, finally, since I've brought up obscure pairs I owned in high school, I have a non-AF1 question for you guys. Remember when Foot Locker used to get exclusive models - not just colorways, but Nike shoes that weren't available anywhere else? ...Many of them were in the "Flight" line. Does anybody know of any resource that lists those shoes? I remember I had a pair in like '96 and I can't even remember exactly what they looked like, just that I loved them. They were just a black and white mid-cut Flight shoe only available at FL - and it kills me because I can't even remember anything else about them.

i've found that mid's run fairly small all around, low's seem to fit true to size (with many newer releases fitting slightly smaller than golden era models), and high's running on the large side. anyone else share the same opinion?

Back
Top Bottom