dope stuff sneakerheadrussia
double courirs are crazy 8tothe24, n those white gums too

wish those year of the dragons had a rubber sole...IO midsole<<

omg @ all those purple highs shawn
n a nice pick up as usual mnadel
dope stuff sneakerheadrussia
double courirs are crazy 8tothe24, n those white gums too

wish those year of the dragons had a rubber sole...IO midsole<<

those dragons look really good, the uppers at least. the leather midsole kills it like always
sick.gif
the box is pretty dope though.

i need some courir's in my life... still wondering why i didn't buy them back in the day when they released
30t6p3b.gif

those dragons look really good, the uppers at least. the leather midsole kills it like always
sick.gif
the box is pretty dope though.

i need some courir's in my life... still wondering why i didn't buy them back in the day when they released
30t6p3b.gif

I should not have come into this thread. 7 PAIRS OF PURPLE HIGHS!? 2 pairs of Courirs? Cmon. =/

I should not have come into this thread. 7 PAIRS OF PURPLE HIGHS!? 2 pairs of Courirs? Cmon. =/

You guys aren't too far behind

I had like 1/5th of my collection in 2009 and merely three years later I found most of the pairs I've wanted

its only a select few of us who collect these sneakers - so its special in a way

We have years and years and years to hunt down the pairs we want
wink.gif

You guys aren't too far behind

I had like 1/5th of my collection in 2009 and merely three years later I found most of the pairs I've wanted

its only a select few of us who collect these sneakers - so its special in a way

We have years and years and years to hunt down the pairs we want
wink.gif

dude, there are even less people that put in as much time hunting as you do. you def put in work to get what you got.

dude, there are even less people that put in as much time hunting as you do. you def put in work to get what you got.

ID question again, I know they run large, but those of you that have ordered them did you go true to size or a half size down?

Thanks!

I put in many many longs hours of hunting for the last 8-9 years and I have nowhere near the heaters that Mike has found, everything he owns is a gem.  He's got that lucky touch!

ID question again, I know they run large, but those of you that have ordered them did you go true to size or a half size down?

Thanks!

I put in many many longs hours of hunting for the last 8-9 years and I have nowhere near the heaters that Mike has found, everything he owns is a gem.  He's got that lucky touch!

Back
Top Bottom