TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Yeah, I think Teezy nailed it.

This is probably the pic you were referring to. But I'd guess the ones pictured are mid-to-late 90s. ...Although the 1thology, which is notoriously spotty in it's accuracy, shows a 2000 pair with more of a pebbled leather finish, like ones in the pic below. http://www.nike.com/af1/i...l#l=1thology,profile,468

I'm guessing the 1thology is just wrong and the pic in it is actually supposed to be of the ones Teezy posted, which are smoother in texture. ...Good ole 1thology!

Related question - does anybody know what year Nike stopped featuring the Nike and the swoosh branding on the straps on it's highs?

That little touch was so classic - like the royal blue or red on the white and grey pairs.

ETA - Actually, I think it went from Nike and the swoosh in contrast color on the strap to just the swoosh without Nike. Both I'm thinking the first transition happened in the early-!!% 90s and then the next in the mid-90s. Anybody have any info?

Related question - does anybody know what year Nike stopped featuring the Nike and the swoosh branding on the straps on it's highs?

That little touch was so classic - like the royal blue or red on the white and grey pairs.

ETA - Actually, I think it went from Nike and the swoosh in contrast color on the strap to just the swoosh without Nike. Both I'm thinking the first transition happened in the early-!!% 90s and then the next in the mid-90s. Anybody have any info?

Well jae, depending on your size, those are on eBay still. I've been watching them for a month or so. This is like the fourth time relisted

I think they are sweet to. But I just copped the black cement 3s and plus I'm bout to start the line at my local sports store for the Jordan 11 concords. So I'm tied up lol

Well jae, depending on your size, those are on eBay still. I've been watching them for a month or so. This is like the fourth time relisted

I think they are sweet to. But I just copped the black cement 3s and plus I'm bout to start the line at my local sports store for the Jordan 11 concords. So I'm tied up lol

i just looked thru ebay, didnt see any good denims/bisons in 10.5 - 11.5 but speaking of the bay somebody needs to grab those sz 10 courirs

i just looked thru ebay, didnt see any good denims/bisons in 10.5 - 11.5 but speaking of the bay somebody needs to grab those sz 10 courirs

Mr. Co, if you're a 10 (I think you are), you should go for them. They're gonna end quite cheap. I'd go after them, but 10 is really a half size bigger than I like to go in AF1s. I have a few 10s, but 9 and 9.5 are best, at 10, I begin to feel a tiny bit big.

In most AMs, I can go up to 10, or even 10.5, but in AF1s I try not to go to 10 unless it's a must have at a great price. My denims are a 10, I'd probably wear them more if they were a 9.

With that said, I thought about going after the courirs, but I actually already have a multi-pair order (mostly Jordans though) on its way from Gusto.

Mr. Co, if you're a 10 (I think you are), you should go for them. They're gonna end quite cheap. I'd go after them, but 10 is really a half size bigger than I like to go in AF1s. I have a few 10s, but 9 and 9.5 are best, at 10, I begin to feel a tiny bit big.

In most AMs, I can go up to 10, or even 10.5, but in AF1s I try not to go to 10 unless it's a must have at a great price. My denims are a 10, I'd probably wear them more if they were a 9.

With that said, I thought about going after the courirs, but I actually already have a multi-pair order (mostly Jordans though) on its way from Gusto.

Well if I didn't mess it up for myself (lol) I'll go for them. They look to be in decent shape. And should go fairly cheap. I had never seen a pair of them before

Well if I didn't mess it up for myself (lol) I'll go for them. They look to be in decent shape. And should go fairly cheap. I had never seen a pair of them before

I know. All the ones I've bought off the bay I've always seen the soles first. Idk, these don't show up very often... Hmmm

I know. All the ones I've bought off the bay I've always seen the soles first. Idk, these don't show up very often... Hmmm

i dont think we lookin at the same pair, the pair from japan with the BIN the soles look pretty good, he took some decent pics of them

i dont think we lookin at the same pair, the pair from japan with the BIN the soles look pretty good, he took some decent pics of them

Hmmmm. Nope deffinatly a different pair then lol

You talking about these size 9s? 250955493394
I'm talking about these size 10. 250957493774

Hmmmm. Nope deffinatly a different pair then lol

You talking about these size 9s? 250955493394
I'm talking about these size 10. 250957493774

gotcha, i replied. for the record theres a size 9, 10, and 11 of bisons on the bay right now. the 11s look kinda rough, and idk if the midsole could be cleaned up good enough

Back
Top Bottom