TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

I've got sheeds that are those twins. What year are those highs? I'd like to have some regular leather ones
2001. These are actually a bit small on me. Had to squeeze my foot into them, and haven't actually worn them. But, I thought I was getting a good deal, so I didn't want to miss out. I'd probably have to take out the insole to wear them for any extended period of time.

I've got sheeds that are those twins. What year are those highs? I'd like to have some regular leather ones
2001. These are actually a bit small on me. Had to squeeze my foot into them, and haven't actually worn them. But, I thought I was getting a good deal, so I didn't want to miss out. I'd probably have to take out the insole to wear them for any extended period of time.

I wore my Carolina sheed highs today to the mall searching for the new limited g shock watch. Had a guy at champs ask me if they were real. Lmao. Took em off and showed him the inside tag lol. Can't believe he tried calling me out lol. His work buddy laughed when he found out they were real

I wore my Carolina sheed highs today to the mall searching for the new limited g shock watch. Had a guy at champs ask me if they were real. Lmao. Took em off and showed him the inside tag lol. Can't believe he tried calling me out lol. His work buddy laughed when he found out they were real

- That's an ill jacket, but it's fake
- No, it isn't. I got it at XXXXXXXXX
- Nah, I don't believe you, son. Lemme see the tag? Take it off.
- Oh, word. I guess it is real. Thanks!

That routine used to be right up there with "Yo, you got the time?"
roll.gif
wink.gif

Anyway, here's one of the more recent pairs that I think is underappreciated

- That's an ill jacket, but it's fake
- No, it isn't. I got it at XXXXXXXXX
- Nah, I don't believe you, son. Lemme see the tag? Take it off.
- Oh, word. I guess it is real. Thanks!

That routine used to be right up there with "Yo, you got the time?"
roll.gif
wink.gif

Anyway, here's one of the more recent pairs that I think is underappreciated

^ Not under appreciated.  Those seemed to be a pair that sold out on release.  Still looking for an 11.

^ Not under appreciated.  Those seemed to be a pair that sold out on release.  Still looking for an 11.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Air Force Market sank

sold my red tumbled leather sheed sample pair for $450 shipped

dam man i've been wantin those red leather samps for the longest..u should post a pic of those if u still have one! i payed $350 for those white samps hopin i didn't over pay too much

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Air Force Market sank

sold my red tumbled leather sheed sample pair for $450 shipped

dam man i've been wantin those red leather samps for the longest..u should post a pic of those if u still have one! i payed $350 for those white samps hopin i didn't over pay too much

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I guess I just see some of the other WP joints posted a bit more. They did sell pretty well, but I maybe people just don't show them the love so freely. These joints were well too. I've worn the pair that I posted probably more than 25 times, several time in bad weather too.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I guess I just see some of the other WP joints posted a bit more. They did sell pretty well, but I maybe people just don't show them the love so freely. These joints were well too. I've worn the pair that I posted probably more than 25 times, several time in bad weather too.

Presumably in honor of CP3

Seriously, if they swap Bynum and get Howard too, this would basically be beyond anything even the Yankees have done in a single offseason. All things considered though, the Hornets will make out pretty well talent-wise in this deal. Odom, Kevin Martin, and Scola - that's three All Stars to borderline All Stars for a dude who was going to take off at the end of the season regardless.

Back
Top Bottom