TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Alright AF1 heads. Help me out. Don't want a pair of knockoffs

Guy says they're "hong kongs" but y'all let me know. I know they don't have maroon laces. The inside looks kinda maroon? But I think the insole is brown or tan in these. But what do y'all think? Legit or no?

Guy says they're "hong kongs" but y'all let me know. I know they don't have maroon laces. The inside looks kinda maroon? But I think the insole is brown or tan in these. But what do y'all think? Legit or no?

imma need to buy some of that retrobrite stuff. do i need to tape off the shoe? do i put them in the sun? how long do i leave them out? how may applications?

imma need to buy some of that retrobrite stuff. do i need to tape off the shoe? do i put them in the sun? how long do i leave them out? how may applications?

Seems too good to be true. So your saying fake?

On the retrobrite stuff. I dont use tape, but you can it wont hurt. It hasnt hurt the colored bottom soles i know that. All I do is brush on the "sauce" with a small paint brush. Only apply to one side of the shoe. Once applied set outside in the sun for 30-40 min. Bring inside and with warm water and tooth brush wipe all the sauce off. If not white enough, do it again.

Seems too good to be true. So your saying fake?

On the retrobrite stuff. I dont use tape, but you can it wont hurt. It hasnt hurt the colored bottom soles i know that. All I do is brush on the "sauce" with a small paint brush. Only apply to one side of the shoe. Once applied set outside in the sun for 30-40 min. Bring inside and with warm water and tooth brush wipe all the sauce off. If not white enough, do it again.

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

They look a bit off, but just in case..
Ask for some additional pictures, it's either the lighting is off or the shoes color is off..
laugh.gif

Here are some Authentic Tags & Pictures to help you out ! 

hk4.jpg

hk5.jpg

hk1.jpg

Also, 

Regarding Retrobright - Does it work better than the 5-Hour Teeth Whitening Gel ?.. 

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

They look a bit off, but just in case..
Ask for some additional pictures, it's either the lighting is off or the shoes color is off..
laugh.gif

Here are some Authentic Tags & Pictures to help you out ! 

hk4.jpg

hk5.jpg

hk1.jpg

Also, 

Regarding Retrobright - Does it work better than the 5-Hour Teeth Whitening Gel ?.. 

Originally Posted by ALDY

waaay better! this was after only 15mins, i could watch how it would get whiter, it was that fast.

before
img0640bn.jpg

after
img0645py.jpg

waaay better! this was after only 15mins, i could watch how it would get whiter, it was that fast.

before
img0640bn.jpg

after
img0645py.jpg

Awesome ALDY ! Thanks man

Idk about the whitening teeth gel, but I do know for a fact that this stuff works!Well imstarting to believe that they aren't legit, he said the tag says 10/14/05 and it was made in Indonesia. Yours were made in 01. I doubt they made the hong kong in 05?

Awesome ALDY ! Thanks man

Idk about the whitening teeth gel, but I do know for a fact that this stuff works!Well imstarting to believe that they aren't legit, he said the tag says 10/14/05 and it was made in Indonesia. Yours were made in 01. I doubt they made the hong kong in 05?

That's what I thought. I'll go ahead and post the listing

eBay number - 110767315171

I figured too good to be true. I never find jewels for great deals in my size
frown.gif

That's what I thought. I'll go ahead and post the listing

eBay number - 110767315171

I figured too good to be true. I never find jewels for great deals in my size
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gldcst

before
img0640bn.jpg
eek.gif

I definitely need to get some of that stuff then.. 
Just 15mins?.. 

Thanks Man ! 

P.S - Those aren't my Hong Kongs, I wish I had a pair.. 
tired.gif

( Anyone have a 8-8.5?.. 
nerd.gif
 )

Originally Posted by gldcst

before
img0640bn.jpg
eek.gif

I definitely need to get some of that stuff then.. 
Just 15mins?.. 

Thanks Man ! 

P.S - Those aren't my Hong Kongs, I wish I had a pair.. 
tired.gif

( Anyone have a 8-8.5?.. 
nerd.gif
 )

The white will last just as long as it did new. It pulls all of the yellow out. It doesn't just cover the yellow up

ALDY I figured those were yours considering how many heaters you got! Looking at the Swoosh closer you can see how small the OG one is and how big the other is

The white will last just as long as it did new. It pulls all of the yellow out. It doesn't just cover the yellow up

ALDY I figured those were yours considering how many heaters you got! Looking at the Swoosh closer you can see how small the OG one is and how big the other is

Back
Top Bottom