TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

i got a question. where and how are yall getting samples? im sure living in a major city would help, but just curious
Nike Outlet Store or eBay.

Nice pickup Lex!

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

i got a question. where and how are yall getting samples? im sure living in a major city would help, but just curious
Nike Outlet Store or eBay.

Nice pickup Lex!

My new pick ups...

scaled.php

scaled.php

Dunno. As long as I've been rocking sneakers, I've never kept track or learned how to tell.

I know I can tell by the tag if anyone wants to school me. I'd say sometime in the early to mid 2000's?

Dunno. As long as I've been rocking sneakers, I've never kept track or learned how to tell.

I know I can tell by the tag if anyone wants to school me. I'd say sometime in the early to mid 2000's?

from the shape of the midsole its looks not older than 02, maybe 03 - 05

look at the size tag, below the bar code with be the production date the number on the left

i just picked up 2 pairs from 02 today

02 I Believes

02 Year Of The Horse 1

from the shape of the midsole its looks not older than 02, maybe 03 - 05

look at the size tag, below the bar code with be the production date the number on the left

i just picked up 2 pairs from 02 today

02 I Believes

02 Year Of The Horse 1

I had those Horses and the Rush/Energy joints way back when. I never had the I Believe joints. Always wanted them. Nice pick up.

I'll look at those White 1's for the year in a bit. That's a separate pile now!

Found these LOVELY's.....this is a pair I told myself I would never part with.
2jdjkm8.jpg

I had those Horses and the Rush/Energy joints way back when. I never had the I Believe joints. Always wanted them. Nice pick up.

I'll look at those White 1's for the year in a bit. That's a separate pile now!

Found these LOVELY's.....this is a pair I told myself I would never part with.
2jdjkm8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom