TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

denverairforce got his for something stupid like $90, messaged the seller and got a steal. the last one i bid HEAVY and still lost.

anyone else notice ebay has been insanely dry for the last few months? it's getting on my nerves, i don't have that yjp money at the moment.

denverairforce got his for something stupid like $90, messaged the seller and got a steal. the last one i bid HEAVY and still lost.

anyone else notice ebay has been insanely dry for the last few months? it's getting on my nerves, i don't have that yjp money at the moment.

Anyone question how dude had an fsr of those? Or the multiple sizes of emerald jewels for that matter...

Anyone question how dude had an fsr of those? Or the multiple sizes of emerald jewels for that matter...

^Some of the jewels I bought between '97-'00 I was able to get for $25 or $30 because they were just sitting on shelves back then, so maybe he found a mom & pop that had a bunch left in their stock room. IDK, just spitballin.

^Some of the jewels I bought between '97-'00 I was able to get for $25 or $30 because they were just sitting on shelves back then, so maybe he found a mom & pop that had a bunch left in their stock room. IDK, just spitballin.

^that was my best guess too, but it seemed too good to be true. the guy had lots of interesting stuff. had a fsr of several air pillar cw's, 3 different cw's of 1994 bruin's, og pearl foams. lots of cool 90's stuff

^that was my best guess too, but it seemed too good to be true. the guy had lots of interesting stuff. had a fsr of several air pillar cw's, 3 different cw's of 1994 bruin's, og pearl foams. lots of cool 90's stuff

FYI:

krink.com has the grey pair of the KRINK AF1 low for $365. Comes with stickers, 4 markers, and a signed box by KR. Price is steep tho and FSR.

FYI:

krink.com has the grey pair of the KRINK AF1 low for $365. Comes with stickers, 4 markers, and a signed box by KR. Price is steep tho and FSR.

Alex - Nice atmos n navy/red jewels
also nice untaiwans n lakers Ucasta & omash1
Denver - very nice pairs, if you ever wanna off those canvas, get at me

New Pick up for me
Shout out goes to OGFiend, thanks again alex, it was cool meeting you

2001 White/Reed, im pretty shure its the first time if seen them that i remember
the Reed color is like a dark linen, so i used the excuse to pull out my linens lmao

Alex - Nice atmos n navy/red jewels
also nice untaiwans n lakers Ucasta & omash1
Denver - very nice pairs, if you ever wanna off those canvas, get at me

New Pick up for me
Shout out goes to OGFiend, thanks again alex, it was cool meeting you

2001 White/Reed, im pretty shure its the first time if seen them that i remember
the Reed color is like a dark linen, so i used the excuse to pull out my linens lmao

perfect shape
pimp.gif

thanks guys

hate seein this post go for 3 days un active

but i already got my next pick up in the works something from 02

thanks guys

hate seein this post go for 3 days un active

but i already got my next pick up in the works something from 02

Originally Posted by OGfiend

He had a lot of vintage stuff multiple size runs. I remember he was in MD,VA or PA area tons of mom pop shops in those area had old stock of stuff that didn't sell marked down super low. Vintagekicks/flight club when they were just a website would go down to those places, clean out, bring them back and resell them. My guess is he picked up someone old stock for pretty cheap. He didn't exactly know what he had so some of us got some pretty good bulk deals in the beginning. I am sure old heads remember the vintage heat on ebay back in the days all coming from sellers from the north east. They would buy kids/mens size stuff for 20-30 bucks come back and flip for 200+ Penny, Uptempos, Deion, runners, air max, Jordans, Pillars, Acg, forces etc.

He had a lot of vintage stuff multiple size runs. I remember he was in MD,VA or PA area tons of mom pop shops in those area had old stock of stuff that didn't sell marked down super low. Vintagekicks/flight club when they were just a website would go down to those places, clean out, bring them back and resell them. My guess is he picked up someone old stock for pretty cheap. He didn't exactly know what he had so some of us got some pretty good bulk deals in the beginning. I am sure old heads remember the vintage heat on ebay back in the days all coming from sellers from the north east. They would buy kids/mens size stuff for 20-30 bucks come back and flip for 200+ Penny, Uptempos, Deion, runners, air max, Jordans, Pillars, Acg, forces etc.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

He's right! I got a pair of snakeskin XI lows for $19.99

Originally Posted by xilegacy

He's right! I got a pair of snakeskin XI lows for $19.99

Back
Top Bottom