TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

damn, you own those?  i have had this pic on my computer for years now:
2i760lw.jpg

Man if I even told ya'll about the week I got those, I don't think anyone would believe me. Easily the best (luckiest) pick-ups I had since I started collecting!

Man if I even told ya'll about the week I got those, I don't think anyone would believe me. Easily the best (luckiest) pick-ups I had since I started collecting!

Dkballer...what in the world? I haven't seen you around in YEARS. Good to see some OG's peeking their heads out.
smokin.gif

Dkballer...what in the world? I haven't seen you around in YEARS. Good to see some OG's peeking their heads out.
smokin.gif

DK !!!

MF Pearson: do you work for strong arm? you've prolly seen me around if you do. i always see you rockin SAS avi's.

DK !!!

MF Pearson: do you work for strong arm? you've prolly seen me around if you do. i always see you rockin SAS avi's.

/\/\/\ I remember buying a couple pairs of those for $19.99 from Footlocker back in the day smh.

Broke out my Slam Jam AF1s today.
4h838n.png

/\/\/\ I remember buying a couple pairs of those for $19.99 from Footlocker back in the day smh.

Broke out my Slam Jam AF1s today.
4h838n.png

recent pickups (shout out to Jason, thanks man!)

I cleaned and decreased these a bit, they look great.  I added some extra pics in the spoiler so I'm not blowing up the page, haha.  really happy to have these!

Spoiler [+]

recent pickups (shout out to Jason, thanks man!)

I cleaned and decreased these a bit, they look great.  I added some extra pics in the spoiler so I'm not blowing up the page, haha.  really happy to have these!

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom