TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by prymone

i let my straps hang back
pimp.gif
is there any other way?

wearing some gray futura highs today.. [illphil] trust me [/illphil]

^chocolates are gorgeous, but imagining them with a white outsole keeps holding me back from pulling the trigger

^chocolates are gorgeous, but imagining them with a white outsole keeps holding me back from pulling the trigger

i can't believe just slept on a pair of safety orange canvas lows (ebay)
frown.gif

such a perfect pair for upcoming nice weather.
hope they are going to a good home.
just wanted to get out my dispair.

so i pulled out this old pair.
and which lace should i go with? white or uni blue?
img4735m.jpg

img4734b.jpg

i can't believe just slept on a pair of safety orange canvas lows (ebay)
frown.gif

such a perfect pair for upcoming nice weather.
hope they are going to a good home.
just wanted to get out my dispair.

so i pulled out this old pair.
and which lace should i go with? white or uni blue?
img4735m.jpg

img4734b.jpg

p5jay2 - nice! I like the white laces better.  carolinas don't look bad though. 

just got these in the other day.  a little more used than I thought they'd be, but well kept.  they need some plus white, but otherwise, plenty of life left.  lovely material. 

p5jay2 - nice! I like the white laces better.  carolinas don't look bad though. 

just got these in the other day.  a little more used than I thought they'd be, but well kept.  they need some plus white, but otherwise, plenty of life left.  lovely material. 

Nice pickup Denver, I think I was bidding on those too. They look almost DS from your pic.

Nice pickup Denver, I think I was bidding on those too. They look almost DS from your pic.

OG - they're definitely more noticeably used in person, but I think once I unyellow and wear them, they'll look great.

OG - they're definitely more noticeably used in person, but I think once I unyellow and wear them, they'll look great.

Those caros are a 1998 release.
Pretty damn dope.. was thinking of picking up a pair recently but backed off.

Those caros are a 1998 release.
Pretty damn dope.. was thinking of picking up a pair recently but backed off.

Back
Top Bottom