..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

saw another cool og pair go today, mosneaks, that you on those snakes?
smile.gif

Hey thanks guys. Kush I'll let you know lol. Have you guys every thrown your canvas AF1's in the wash. How do you do it, just throw them in by themselves uncovered?

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Hey thanks guys. Kush I'll let you know lol. Have you guys every thrown your canvas AF1's in the wash. How do you do it, just throw them in by themselves uncovered?
Yeah I've washed my 07' Lucky Greens before and came out 
smokin.gif
. You can try the dishwasher also.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What I would do for a pair of those grey canvas.

I don't know what the other guys do, I use Liquid Soap (maybe some Dawn to remove the grease) and Spary N' Wash Bar. You have to experiment...
happy.gif

Alex, what you did to those atmos should be against the law................................
sick.gif

those hybrids are crazy Joerdan, they remind me of some Nike SB samples I saw in a Japanese sneaker mag years ago, they were white supreme dunk low uppers with AF1 soles made for Danny Supa, I wonder how many they made and who has a pair
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by PWalrus

those hybrids are crazy Joerdan, they remind me of some Nike SB samples I saw in a Japanese sneaker mag years ago, they were white supreme dunk low uppers with AF1 soles made for Danny Supa, I wonder how many they made and who has a pair
tongue.gif

wink.gif

I told you guys I knew who had a pair
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by PWalrus

tongue.gif

wink.gif

I told you guys I knew who had a pair
tongue.gif
wink.gif

size 9? Thought you had bigger feet Tim.

edit: The MX midsole actually looks nice with the sb pacman upper. btw what sneaker event was it Joerdan?

Back
Top Bottom