..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Hey loony, how come your posts keep pimp smacking Retros down? At least in my browser. Yuku?
nerd.gif
That what im saying.. First my gif now this.

Question for you.. I know ive seen you post those LA AF1 from 01.. If I wear a 10.5 do you think a 10 will do?
They're boxed right next to me. Let me throw em on and check the toe space. Give me couple mins.
Was that a shot?
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
, I had to make sure I was trying on the right pair. Ihave one worn 5X and one DS (not putting my foot in it till #1 is beat and #3 is purchased). O.k. The shoe fits narrow on the side as most older AF1s butthere is plenty of toe space. If you have fit 10s before, you should probably have no problem.

-Purple LAs are definitely in my top 10.

laugh.gif
, I had to make sure I was trying on the right pair. I have one worn 5X and one DS (not putting my foot in it till #1 is beat and #3 is purchased). O.k. The shoe fits narrow on the side as most older AF1s but there is plenty of toe space. If you have fit 10s before, you should probably have no problem.
You have a DS pair in a 10.5? Lets make this happen..
nerd.gif

Don't wanna go through the whole thread can you post pictures?

laugh.gif
, I had to make sure I was trying on the right pair. I have one worn 5X and one DS (not putting my foot in it till #1 is beat and #3 is purchased). O.k. The shoe fits narrow on the side as most older AF1s but there is plenty of toe space. If you have fit 10s before, you should probably have no problem.
nerd.gif

Nah, but I might know where to find one. Let me check.

Lucky for you and Loony, I stick to 11.0.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nah, but I might know where to find one. Let me check.

Lucky for you and Loony, I stick to 11.0.

pimp.gif
Also on the la lows.

those highs!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! sadly, my size
mad.gif
haha

and LA purp lows also HOT. i'm probably gonna give in one of these days and end up picking up a pair

img3037l.jpg

I wore these to dinner with parents last night. These are so nice even my old man noticed and asked."are those new?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Loving these especially for 125 shipped

loonyrobert - they are sz 9.5.

RL Treyce - i'm just happy to have a pair for that price and I think it's a good deal because that's the price I thought reasonable and couldafford for a pair in that condition. No scuff, stain, rip, lint. Only wear was crease on toes. Shoes came properly stuffed, ziplock-bagged in original box. Iwas going to wear them so didn't mind the creases.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

125 for those.. in that condition is considered a good deal?
That's the same thing I thought too... Could've used the $125 to buy the 'old man' some glasses!

Back
Top Bottom