..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Hey retro, how did you get that guy to end the auction early on those? Tell me you didn't offer him 200. I am under the assumption that those are those 10.5s that disappeared w/o a bid.
$150.. But since I told him to double box it he said $155..

Not bad, good job. Those look clean.
pimp.gif
, I am still on the edge aboutwhite canvas.

And that gum sole is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pure- nice pickup dude. He's been having those on and off for about a year now and people would win but I guess nobody paid. He wouldve taken 110 bro. Ialmost paid 110 for them before but I bought something else instead. Good pickup though.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Pure- nice pickup dude. He's been having those on and off for about a year now and people would win but I guess nobody paid. He wouldve taken 110 bro. I almost paid 110 for them before but I bought something else instead. Good pickup though.
Oh wow.. Oh well, learning lesson for me..
grin.gif
First timedealing with ebay.

Alright which one of you 10.5 bastards pulled the trigger on those cocoas? 227??? Idk is that good or bad right now? I was lowballing
laugh.gif
I got something elseon that watch list
devil.gif
wife was like sure buy them. I was like ok
devil.gif

Alright no +%** right now but I'm feeling nice and in a very good mood. I love all of y'all

Pure & loony- good peoples both of you, very kind very helpful

Kev- very helpful today sir.

This thread has been very dope lately. I was sick and tired of seeing 1 or 2 posts a day. But now we're back on business and rolling again.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I see your ignoring my question....
grin.gif
roll.gif
My bad.. Some guy from ebay named sickhandlez360... Looked at his Feedback guess he sells jeans..
laugh.gif

etyy2p.jpg

Are you feelin ok? Your sharing info?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dallas,
Just trying doing my part.
pimp.gif

etyy2p.jpg

Are you feelin ok? Your sharing info?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dallas,
Just trying doing my part.
pimp.gif
I always share...
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ the GIF.. Damn, remind me to get you something for Xmas you are thelife of the the FAM..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Finally a size 11, thanks to the person who informed of these.
Flight Club??

loony-
laugh.gif
All the stuff I have gotten everyone knew about lol. Dallassaid those Canvas have been on for a year! Atmos..... No need to bring that up again
wink.gif
roll.gif

Edit. You owe me a drink for pointing those Wheats out..
laugh.gif

1z36w6h.gif

Yea we find out when you post pick up pics.. and the canvas, I dont have any and dont know how i feel bout them.. I want them but I dont know how they wouldfeel on my feet... and the atmos.....

vigwlu.gif

roll.gif
I have to snap pics but I dont mind sharing.. not as much.. Got rid ofall my airs in 07ish and now been rebuilding for the past couple years.. Will do it soon...

mosneaksthanU,
pimp.gif
on the wheats.. Should be getting my pair soooooon.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
I have to snap pics but I dont mind sharing.. not as much.. Got rid of all my airs in 07ish and now been rebuilding for the past couple years.. Will do it soon...

mosneaksthanU,
pimp.gif
on the wheats.. Should be getting my pair soooooon.
nerd.gif
Nice!!!

Back
Top Bottom