..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^^^ Those are so dope too bad mine are yellowing a lil bit and I have no patience to sit there and take the yellow out. If any 10.5 heads want them get at me.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

how much for just the box?
laugh.gif

Took the words outta my mouth. CK takes a 'L' on these.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Dunno if you guys saw this, but these are releasing tonight at 21 Mercer. I think the shoes are crap, but the box is dope. First 60 Pairs will come with the special box
djck-af1hi-east-5.jpg

djck-af1hi-east-6.jpg

So there's no real difference between these and the ones that dropped already a few weeks ago besides the box?

Just wanted to swing through and wish the team a . . .
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Very nice gum bottoms and canvas joints in here!

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Dunno if you guys saw this, but these are releasing tonight at 21 Mercer. I think the shoes are crap, but the box is dope. First 60 Pairs will come with the special box
djck-af1hi-east-5.jpg

djck-af1hi-east-6.jpg

So there's no real difference between these and the ones that dropped already a few weeks ago besides the box?

To my knowledge there is no difference.

happy thanksgiving, our canadian equivalent was a while ago. man, i need a white canvas/gum af1 so bad. one of my favourites.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

at work for an overnight shift. sorry for the ugly shoes
laugh.gif

mrgb6.jpg

It's gotta be done man. I wear holiday shoes on their respective holidays all the time, St. Patty's Day, Valentine's Day, Halloween, etc.

Originally Posted by air max 87

CK strikes again
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Dude should be banned from any making anything further. What happened to Bobbito or why not give that Mayor cat a shot?

Originally Posted by vood99

why not give that Mayor cat a shot?
don't know the dude personally, although I met him 3 to 4 times, but I agree, his ideas seem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and he seems like a true fan, always around, dressed somewhat well (has some style, no frodo)
I'm trying to refrain on hating on the Greedy Gns CK
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom