..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Yesterday:

And i checked out the buffalo exchange out in SF on Haight st and seen these. I know some people might be mad at the LA ones.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

eek.gif
i thought they would end much higher so i didn't even bother.
roll.gif

I did too.

Passed on some black UNDFTDs today.. I didn't want to pay more than $150 shipped. It ended around $165 - $170. I don't know how I feel just yet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddw063

Ok I dont know what Buffalo exchange is but does that say $28.00 for those LA forces?
It's a consignment store...they get some good stuff, you just gotta get lucky or check a lot.

...and I'm still tryna move 12.5 '02 Canyon Golds if anyone's interested.

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

Originally Posted by ddw063

Ok I dont know what Buffalo exchange is but does that say $28.00 for those LA forces?
It's a consignment store...they get some good stuff, you just gotta get lucky or check a lot.

Excellent sneaker , i just find mine the other day. Wore that night.

I need a price check on a few things please. I checked ebay and Napsize has the white for $175 yellowed. So any help would be good.
All 9,5 all have box , NO damage or hidden flaws.
sheed hi white/carolina 9.5 DS
sheed hi navy/carolina 9.5 DS
p.rico navy 2004 vnds The Navys worn twice maybe. (Or just a price on a DS pair is fine)

i sold my extra pair on ebay to some dude in japan for around $1300 - that was over a year ago i think. nowadays, in this economy, you might be able to tradefor 2 cheeseburgers
laugh.gif

i'm guessing you should be able to find a pair for under a grand. i actually had 2 hypers and 2 regulars but i sold all except for this one last pair. iwear them quite a bit so they are kinda beat.

e8691v.jpg

imo the lasering doesn't really add anything to the shoe so it's up to you to spend more. i personally like them cause i'm a fan of old monstermovies and the futura side is lasered with the skeletons from the harryhausen movie: jason and the argonauts.

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

ddw063 wrote:

not consignment, high end thrift store, copped ronaldinho collection royale from one out here

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

keV- how's the leather and quality compared to the regulars?

they seem to be exactly the same.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Kev-Just curious do you have a collection post anywhere?

i did one on here. less than a year ago. it went to the depths pretty quick though and i think it's probably gone. my collection is boring - hardly anyjordans and no pe's
laugh.gif

got these in the mail today. canyon gold. hooray!

24b7og7.jpg

Rocking Wheats today.

My fiance' is from BK. I have her father my Brooklyn AF1's. So if you see a 70 year old dude in BK with them on, respect his G.

Back
Top Bottom