..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Oh Shi- Ryfull Is Here Wit All Those Bomb @#$ Pickups...

Yesterday...
2viqdqv.jpg

^

nice stuff, b.

chicago complacencys might be my favorite chamber. denver all-stars are always appreciated. and even the questloves are growing on me.

kinda regret passing on the baseball joints for cheap, but oh well, baseball is boring.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Oh Shi- Ryfull Is Here Wit All Those Bomb @#$ Pickups...

Yesterday...
2viqdqv.jpg

Info? I'm a sucker for alternating swooshes.

Ryfull,

Dope stuff, specifically the Uenos. One day (unfortunately probably a long time from now) I'm going to have to splurge and cop those, a pair ofwhite/red/black OG Jordan Is and a pair of Air Pythons.

damn i should have bought them when i had the chance. each time i wear them, i like them more and more.

been a minute but hello all.

I finally got around to cleaning these up. I copped them off of the bay for 48 bucks i think it was. Sz 13 with OG oval laces but no OG box. In these pics ionly cleaned up 1 pair.

and these are the afters

and then it was onto the canvas. I wasnt sure what to do...so i threw them in the washer. came out alrite

xilegacy wrote:

If you are referring to these sorry Kev I sold them a while back to thepeopleschamp.

those are dope, i loooove pebble leather...

and thanks for tha compliments fellas!! i have got a few more i havent snapped pics of, and the uenos are just a single pair now, no more doubles!!
indifferent.gif
sad i know, but i needed to share the love (and pay some debt) there area few more i will be going after this year.. (digicamo's, clot's, kaws, krink's) just to name a few... i gotta cut the size of this collection downfrom 200ish and just get it down to 20-30ish (yah right)

nice stuff everyone.

black/grey's
pimp.gif

cones
pimp.gif
(happy bday man)
unatmos
pimp.gif
(sold my pair last year, they were too big
tired.gif
)

Back