..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-black-first-look-1.jpg

Size 11 heads:

check findthegoldmine.com. A lot of stuff in the 100-150 range.

It's my boys website and I think he offers free shipping.

Is it just me or am I the only person hating the fact that Nike is using ONLY white insides in majority of these Ones now and days...gets dirty wayyyyy too fast and if not they tarnish (yellow) even then...whatever tho
smh.gif

Recent pics ups, just missing the white/gum sole Hi's
4914902821_1d8cc73af6.jpg

again, thanks Tr4nch, G to tha, and p5jay!
4915516950_62cc29a5e1.jpg

leather is just TOO nice on these
4914918393_6d67a02e64.jpg

4914923913_9819e207b7.jpg

damn, that is pretty nice leather.

i wish nike would drop those sheeds in more colors.. red, green, even black..

some thing about that color blocking appeals to me. it's hard to go wrong with a white/color high. then again, they often do..

WOW, those are straight amazing! Never seen them before. What is the color & style code? Color placement, quality, gum sole. VERY NICE!

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Recent pics ups, just missing the white/gum sole Hi's
4914902821_1d8cc73af6.jpg

again, thanks Tr4nch, G to tha, and p5jay!
4915516950_62cc29a5e1.jpg

leather is just TOO nice on these
4914918393_6d67a02e64.jpg

4914923913_9819e207b7.jpg
 WOW, great pickups (jewels and the last pair). I am a little salty since they are my size. WOW.

to echo others, that tumbled gum pair is insane, amazing pickup. those grey highs look good to me too. i don't usually say that about new releases either. how's the quality?

maza-
pimp.gif
glad you got both of them!

and if i'm not mistaken, the colorway of the gum lows is just "white/white/gum" which leads me to believe the leather/liner is just discolored from over the years (maybe used a different type for the swoosh and it's still white because of it? *shrugs*), still look good as the "cream" color though.

can someone post a pic of MAZAs pickups. I cant see them. I think he's using flikr or something. Please and thanks!

I FINALLY got me a pair, and some 3Ms (somewhat cheap) to boot.  I feel kind of below the current standard posting these though with all the jewel and old school heaters on the last 10 pages or so.  But none-the-less I am very excited to have both these finally and both DS.

391155803.jpg

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I FINALLY got me a pair, and some 3Ms (somewhat cheap) to boot.  I feel kind of below the current standard posting these though with all the jewel and old school heaters on the last 10 pages or so.  But none-the-less I am very excited to have both these finally and both DS.
Steve, congrats on the newest pick ups!!!
pimp.gif
I know you've been looking for a long time.

Maza, one of the better pick ups I've seen posted here in a long time. Can't stop staring at them.

Matt. your shoes will be shipped tomorrow sir.

those atmos are pure fire imo. after wearing my pair a few times i'm convinced that those are in my top 10 that i own. someday soon i need to grab a back-up pair.

thanks guys! I have been looking for size 11.0 atmos for 6 years now. I almost bought a pair years ago from napsize and sat on it for 30 minutes and had regretted it since.

And I got the 3ms for 200 so I couldn't pass, they are so nice in person.Plus the more I see them sell away, I know they will be harder to find down the road. Finally pulled the trigger and the swoosh is barely yellowed at all, the picture doesn't do them justice.

white/gum pair is incredible, great pickup maza

8tothe24 nice score on the DS atmos, still on the hunt. dude never got back to me about the jewels

Thanks E-B.

Yeah, me neither. I contacted him before that size 11.0 ended early and he was a total jerkoff about it. Oh well, I can wait longer I guess, I didn't really want to give that idiot my money anyways. I hope he isn't a NT'er because I serious don't like his attitude. Still curious how he had so many doubles of multiple sizes in those AF1s, very curious.

Back
Top Bottom