..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Good sh*# up there spacej23. 
pimp.gif

First time sharing pics in here.

Todays selection for casual friday at the office
2uyhztf.jpg

went to some of my spots to check for vintage clothing, found these 2 pairs
they're real small but just got them for collection purposes

box belongs to the black pair (it has silver stitching on the Nike Air on the tongue and strap, other pair is a jewel
very very dope!
2r2tymv.jpg

those jewels are fire!!!

i can imagine those being those low tops with black inner linning and black laces

Tonal color blocking emerges once again on a classic Nike silhouette with the Nike Air Force 1 Low‘Tuff Tech’ Pack.  Four solid color low top Uptowns have been revampedwith ultra durable Tuff Tech materials.  Similar to releases by Vansand Supra, this new pack toughens up a popular model in a fashion thatmakes it more or less scuff and scratch resistant.  Black, Navy,Burgundy, and Olive Green colorways are set to drop in the next fewmonths.  Is the Tuff Tech Pack a must for you?

tufftech1.jpg

tufftech5.jpg

tufftech9.jpg

tufftech13.jpg

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

this new pack toughens up a popular model in a fashion thatmakes it more or less scuff and scratch resistant.  
not once have i thought "damn these new forces look kinda nice but they scuff and scratch too easily". it's the easy creasy, toebox looking like grandma's saggy buttocks before i even walk out the door, plastick junky cheapy doo doo material 
laugh.gif

plus it looks like they didn't even use the new material where it counts....again 
sick.gif

that being said, i like the burgundy ones. 

I'm happy they don't have a leather midsole and hopefully the toe box and side panel is the same material.

Back
Top Bottom