Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

What are indys?

Only these beauties: http://www.nike.com/af1/i...l#l=1thology,profile,940
didn't work
eyes.gif

Indy's
pimp.gif

As far as mids go, I only like the older ones (Jewels, '95 Stormtroopers, Flaxes, Metallic Silver Mids, etc.).

indys are hot that 9.5 (yellowed) sat on napsize for a while for under 3 bills...barely any yellowing i have/had pics and always thought of copping em neverdid now they 409 haha they were 294 last year

any 10.5'ers looking for a wearing pair of 3m snakes?
350303707637 on bay

only if they were sz10
ohwell.gif

10.5 comet/obsidian mids just sold a couple weeks ago (sold by an NTer by the way), went a little higher than I expected, but I would love a pair. I actuallylove the fact that so many af1 heads hate on mids, it makes them a little easier to get a hold of. i don't discriminate! haha. those nyc jewel mids wentfor cheap, wish I had been paying attention. but yeah to me, it doesn't matter if they're low, mid, or high. I wear jeans at least 75% of the time.it's all about colorway and quality for me.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Erv,
those remind me of some PR joints without the flag. They cool if you like mids.
It does look like PR3.. No wonder I like them so much. But after denver told me that they sold for 85 shipped, I don't want them for the pricethat they are going for. Orange canvas it is..
laugh.gif

got a potential trade in the works, need some opinions. My DS cdp 3 sz 9 plus $50 for 6-7/10 linens sz 9 lots of creases, denim stains on the tongue. Im tryingnot to include the cash but dude is persistent.

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

got a potential trade in the works, need some opinions. My DS cdp 3 sz 9 plus $50 for 6-7/10 linens sz 9 lots of creases, denim stains on the tongue. Im trying not to include the cash but dude is persistent.
I would try to sell the 3s alone then use that money plus your 50 dollars and look for a better pair. You figure you can sell the 3s for 200alone.

Like right here...
http://leatherandrubber.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

got a potential trade in the works, need some opinions. My DS cdp 3 sz 9 plus $50 for 6-7/10 linens sz 9 lots of creases, denim stains on the tongue. Im trying not to include the cash but dude is persistent.

sounds like a pass to me. if they were 9/10 i would say pull the trigger

need opinions, looking at buying a pair of playstations but can't decide if i should get the full patent leather or an og numbered pair

Back
Top Bottom