..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Yessir.. Son was spitting knowledge bout AF1s before yall got on..
pimp.gif

Pure-
laugh.gif
I was thinking that everytime he brought it up
laugh.gif

After I heard about what he did with that kid. IF, and ONLY IF it is true then I think he's not that bad. sounds like a pretty cool dude now. He does knowhis stuff though

idk not too much but it shows that he's just a regular cool dude that goes out of his way to just meet regular cats like you and me.
he met up with this 14 year old kid that hit him up. Met up with kid and his moms. That's cool, he's just a regular dude at the end.

idk to each his own from here on
laugh.gif
I don't think he's that bad anymore

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Pure I think they pretty much equal out
laugh.gif

WHo has a pair of those Laker CW canvas joints? Those are straight
pimp.gif
Dallas - Thanks for the kind words man. I owe a lot of it to the teamthough. A lot of these cats in here have helped me through out the years (you all know who you are), and this thread has truly been a blessing for me (maybenot my wallet though). Here are those Laker joints . . .

Also, I apologize for the delay in pt. 3. I'm still not sure if it's coming ornot, but I should know by the end of today whether or not future surprises are in the horizon.

^ Those are
pimp.gif
, I skipped a DS size 11.5 couple years backthinking I would run into them again. That is before I realized what year they came out. Definitely one of the best canvas AF1s. Very nice Sj.

All these canvas joints are starting to get to me.. I think Im going to take the plunge into some canvas joints now...
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Tyler,
pimp.gif
and I have gifs on deck for part 3..
laugh.gif

Thanks guys! I've been able to resist buying off ebay for damn near 9 years, but caved this month
ohwell.gif

This could really hurt my bank account
laugh.gif

Dope stuff lex...I need cones bad.

To everyone who PM'ed me...pics will go out tonight or tomorrow morning, sorry for the delay.

Thanks Rob & 8tothe24.

Linens, 3M Snakes, AND Cones . . .
smokin.gif
. Good stuff, Lex.

These are gracing my Podia today . . .

2r53tcy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom