..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^^^^20001 all day, soft good qualilty leather. 2003's feel like they're made of plinyl. What a difference 2 years would make.
378221863.jpg

pinch me. wait....don't pinch me. i don't wanna wakeup from this dream. those look un-fricken-real.

^
pimp.gif

Those look amazing. Nike hit a home run if they turn out that way. Maybe they are starting to listen to us. Now if they would make a Carolina Blue, Purple,Grey and Black in that same leather quality. Nike needs to change up those lace locks though, I don't like the squares.

Knowing our luck that will be part of the 2010 quickstrike pack.

pimp.gif
I am loving the tongue.

Hypebeast.com is saying that this is this years X-Mas AF1. I knew it was too good to be true, and they will probably be hard to get like the last ones.

nike-air-force-1-premium-sport-red-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-premium-sport-red-4.jpg

nike-air-force-1-premium-sport-red-1.jpg

^
You the one that bought those Red Greeks off ebay a short while back? *steamin* If so, you beat me by mere minutes- Damn me getting something to eat.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

^
You the one that bought those Red Greeks off ebay a short while back? *steamin* If so, you beat me by mere minutes- Damn me getting something to eat.

Yea I got em earlier this year/late last year. It was around the same time there was red canvas whit white midsole/outsole. I opted for the Greeks cause canvaslooks weird to me for some reason. But some are growing on me.

good leather and a simple design,

that's all it takes. now to do away with limited hype and we can have AF1s like we used to.

mad.gif
, I was showing these to my wife and telling her they are the X-masedition. And she had to go ask why they don't make a green one as well.
mad.gif
Now I want a green pair.
mad.gif

mad.gif
, I was showing these to my wife and telling her they are the X-mas edition. And she had to go ask why they don't make a green one as well.
mad.gif
Now I want a green pair.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
, I was showing these to my wife and telling her they are the X-mas edition. And she had to go ask why they don't make a green one as well.
mad.gif
Now I want a green pair.
mad.gif
truth.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom